• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by smartitude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation This was a thought that struck me the other day, but I wasn't sure where to post it. I think this is the best fit though. How would you guys feel about a new world solely appearing in Unchained Chi? If a world, for whatever...
  2. S

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 I don't want Mary Poppins to be a sub-world for several reasons. One, Mary Poppins would look great in the Kingdom Shader. We've only had two live-action franchises represented. Pirates of the Caribbean was too dark to...
  3. S

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Quick question. Does Square even have the rights to that film? According to Wikipedia, it was based off of the Chronicles of Pyrdain, by Lloyd Alexander. Thus his estate might have the rights to the characters, which would...
Back