• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by slymaster16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS collectors edition in Germany

A few bosses? try 13 that are as hard as it gets. But ya, i have no problem with germany getting the book, even though they beat my country 4-0 yesterday T_T PLus I still have to find a way to get a PSP.
  2. S

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

I think its more than three
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

Ill buy it just for the battle system of BBS but it looks interesting so i cant wait!!! Just put it out fast please, Nomura!!!!!
  4. S

New NA/EU Boss

They look more like pairs of scissors to me.
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D story possible plot

All i gotta say is: KINGDOM HEARTS RECONNECT3Ds1ruckysta
  6. S

Question about Xehanort's "partners"

Haha you never know about that. I don't think Nomura would just leave something so simple.s1angrypple
  7. S

Question about Xehanort's "partners"

Wasn't it so Maleficent would gather all the princesses and XH would just come in and back stab her and take control?
  8. S

Hades Paradox Cup :)

I cant get past the round before the last cerberus. Can anybody help me out with that one?
  9. S

How the fudge is this even possible?!

Just play it in proud The game's easy anyway and you unlock it automatically
  10. S

Possible Who Framed Roger Rabbit Referances? (KH2)

Yoko Shimomura is a GIRL!!??O_o
  11. S

So, about Mickey's letter...

Do you have a link to the video?
  12. S

is it possible?

Smartass:P ........................................................
  13. S

Spoilers, What do you think of the?

If it were smaller so it would be more wield-able, it'd be cool. Its cool right now anyway.
  14. S

Xion bluntly shown in KH2 - albeit retcon

I doubt it. I mean look at how the one on the right is standing. He has his hands behind him like Xaldin. I think the one on the left is Sai'x but Im not sure
  15. S

ven sora roxas questions

Here's what I think. I think ROxas is a nobody and isn't a nobody at the same time. Let me explain. Technically, You're a nobody if you don't have the heart of your somebody. But isn't that the only heart you CAN have? Ya, but Roxas is a special exception. He doesn't have Sora's heart, making...
Back