• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by slinky_pie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

free antispyware/virus?

I already have microsoft antispyware and AVG virus protection, but I need better antispyware because when I did a trial scan it picked up more things than the microsoftAS. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. S

computer

My icons on my computer have been going wacky. Is this a lack-of RAM thing or what?
  3. S

Haha I got it!

I just fully payed for kh2 at Gamestop! I got the last reserved copy! ;) All they have to do is call me when it's released and I have to go pick it up! I'M SO EXITED!
  4. S

Vacation at last

So what are you poeple doing for school break? :P
  5. S

Gah! Tell Me Why Someone!

Tell Me Why I Can't Download Anything From Khi Without Getting Spyware And Adware! I Mean Common! Does someone have AIM and the downloaded trailer i want so we can just do a file transfer?!
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

GASPP!! I likey, i likey!!! 8/10 =]
  7. S

Has this ever happened to you???

...Damn carolers... JustBootilicious: they were caroling outside for like an hour JustBootilicious: standing on my steps jennble bee: Who? JustBootilicious: and the dog just barked and barked JustBootilicious: i went to see what he was barking at and these random people were singing...
  8. S

CoM for Christmas

The cards confused the hella outta me at first... Don't fall for the card tricker. You'll never finish the game if you don't know the system
  9. S

Pwnage!!!!

10. S

*peeks* Hello?

Hi, I was here when this was KH2.net.. I guess something happened to my account though :[ But yea, Hi I'm jessica. =] I see that this place has waayy more members now. But hey, the more the merrier! :rolleyes:
Back