• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by slinky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. slinky

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

It's about Time! Maybe KH3 will be here before too long Lol One can only hope i guess....
  2. slinky

A Christmas Carol

Thats right their redoing it again with help of Disney Jim Carrey staring as Ebenezer scrooge and all the ghosts lol [christmas past, christmas yet to come, and christmas present] Starring: Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Collin Firth, Bob Hoskins, Robin Wright Penn Director: Robert Zemeckis...
  3. slinky

Wall-e

Yea i know it was a while back when the movie came out but around that time i was working on a wall-e sig and this is what i made ^^I know its not great but basically i faded everything directly around the light to let it stick out abit and added the text =p opinons?? I had found...
  4. slinky

Earth Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c A tab bit to the extreme here
  5. slinky

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D

You read it right lol That book you read in elementary school, its finally gonna be a movie, looks pretty good too Check it out. Comments? YouTube - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Official Trailer (HQ)
  6. slinky

Best thing we have to real rorschach mask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej05uG66khY << Click Its amazing what you can do with a little heat sensitive thermocronic paint and a stocking lol
  7. slinky

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

the only things i was really dissapointed with was the heartless army which ended up you raiding just a bunch of the wimpiest heartless just using rising sun through the whole thing, and i would have to say all the reaction commands can you imagine how much harder the game would have been...
  8. slinky

Micro Marching

Micro Marching League - The Marching Game<<click For those band kids out there. Shows us what you can do.
  9. slinky

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

well thats where the you shouldnt be here in kh forums right now part i mentioned comes in , you should b working that stuff out but obviously you dont care bout the mother as you have stated so theres no sense in continuing this thread cuz if your not gonna talk to her your never gonna know...
  10. slinky

you have to try your know as well as anyone else here thats it's not gonna get resolved untill you sit down and talk to her. If you dont do that nothing is gonna change and your gonna end up with no rights and a child who lives in a different state who wont know you what kind of life is that for...
  11. slinky

well first of may i say your predicament is very sad and how you let yourself fall in to this mess is beyond me but anyways talk to her about all this. with all your problems it sounds like the kh forums is the last place you should be right now i would stay out of here till you straighten your...
  12. slinky

[movie] Batman Vs Superman [discussion]

i know this could be a fake but ive seen more than this and in a movie that has came out just latley this is a still frame from "I am ledgend" i didnt catch it the first time but now that i see it i thinks a sign that it's coming from what ive read basically after the avengers the...
  13. slinky

meet dave.....

Does anyone else see this movie as a despiration movie for eddie murphy because it looks horrible in my opinion. Discuss eddie murphys down fall, in my opinion he hasnt had a good movie since doc. doolittle #1 and before that nutty professor. and opinions?? on the movie that is Meet Dave....
  14. slinky

aqua a guy???

search aqua in kh3 for your self you tell me... here you go i made it made it big and Obvious for you
  15. slinky

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

as always ive gotta say Axel he's just the over coolest ever in my opinion
Back