• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SleepingDragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

7 Wonders of Twilight Town

shadows get bigger as you get closer to the light. as sora was getting to the end of his dream, his shadow or darkside got bigger.
  2. S

Left Behind?

wouldn't xion have been created when kairi shielded soras heartless? that is, if xion was a mixture of sora and kairi.
  3. S

how will they get around?!!!

wasnt there a thread on this topic a week ago?
  4. S

Let's discuss the panel system!! (max lvl 24?)

Hopefully an ingame tutorial (if there is one) will explain it all...
  5. S

BBS And 358/2 Days In 100 Most Anticipated Games of 2009

100 Most Anticipated Games of 2009 | GamesRadar BBS is no.46 Days is no.94 Enjoy!! Sorry if this has been posted before.
  6. S

Screenshots of Re:com

I've found some Re:CoM Screenshots and sorry if these have been posted before. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Screenshots, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Screen Shots, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories PS2 Screenshots | GamesRadar
  7. S

358/2 Days Cut Scene Question

I think the cutscenes will probably be similar to the Final Fantasy IV cutscenes. Major scenes with voice acting, minor scenes with word bubbles.
  8. S

sephiroth

same for me but i trained i was till lvl 60
  9. S

Massive BBS theory!!!

You read my mind...(i never knew massive could be 5 or less lines!)
  10. S

358/2 Days website & Japan release info

I've been browsing the net and i found a KH 358/2 days website!! Here is a website with some info on it N4G.com : Rumor: Kingdom Hearts coming out this year in Japan And the website itself キングダム ハーツ - 358/2 Days - Sorry but the website is in Japanese and i hope i helped!
  11. S

Birth by Sleep - Controls

Does the battle continue while you are scrolling through the command decks? Why not do the pause thing that they do in Ratchet and Clank games where when you hold down triangle and the game pauses while you select your weapon/gadget? You could do that instead of looking for the right card while...
  12. S

Sin or Cloverfeild Monster?

FFX's Sin and The Cloverfeild Monster from Cloverfeild are two very alike giant monster things. They can destroy towns and citys within seconds. They both have human-sized monsters that fall off them when struck. But if Sin and Cloverfeild monster were to battle each other, Which would win...
  13. S

who is the 14th member

You know whatthe ULTIMATE disapointment would be? If the 14th was someone like Selphie from Destiny Islands or whatever her name is.
  14. S

Cloud and Sephiroth

Wouldn't it be strange if they fought for everybodies attention and went away to fight Terra? LOL!
  15. S

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

When i was in Atlantica i just put my T.V on mute and put in the correct buttons shown. And i (and maybe alot more people) HATE the beserker nobodies! As soon as you start beating them up, they just shrink, become invincable for a short amount of time, and swing their weapons around like they...
Back