• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Slanzr5000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kairi's First Day [One-shot][Implied SoKai]

The only problem i had with it was that your writing was a little bland in some parts, but other than that its all good. you put very good detail into it. enough to put an image in my head the whole time. so just try to put a little more...emotion into the characters ya know? one example "Yeah,”...
  2. S

So what exactly is the moral of this whole game? Forgivness, choosing compassion over anger?

Yeah. i only figured out what i was trying to say in my last message lol
  3. S

So what exactly is the moral of this whole game? Forgivness, choosing compassion over anger?

well thats a pretty cool theme all and all. a good life lesson, i guess
  4. S

yeah. so really.. theres not a main moral to the story..just what you interpret it to be
  5. S

alright. so that still goes along with friendship, teamwork, love..that kind of stuff.
  6. S

so you think that just because a character said the word forget or memory in a sentance means that Because he/she said those words that it MUST have something to do with the meaning of the game? not the main plot, but the meaning?
  7. S

well..alright. ill agree with you on that. i guess memorys did kinda serve as a backstory. sort of the meaning behind the meaning of KH1
  8. S

Except for the third, tenth, and eleventh those are all just taken out of context man. **taken out of context to prove you point
  9. S

Yeah. i've just started to play the KH series starting with KH1 and after Travere Town its starting to mention all of those things in every world. if you're into listening to that type of stuff all the time its fine, but i think they can back off it for a little while
  10. S

That makes sense. Just how its important to keep your friends close to your heart cause they'll always help you get you by kinda thing
  11. S

Is there even a moral to the story? just want to know what everybody thinks
  12. S

Kingdom Key Chain....?

Yeah, its just disney. nothing more than that. i think they just wanted to throw that in there as a last second thing like a "oh lets just add a little more disney"
  13. S

Final Mix II and Re:Chain of Memories

Since this is a thread talking about KHII and RE:COM i just started playing the KH series and i was wondering which one i should start playing first after i finish KHI
  14. S

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

i was fighting riku on destiny islands when i first started the game and if you push him into the tree he just stands there screaming "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" its very amusing :D. there might be some other spots where you can push him into where he'll start freezing up
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Kairi's First Day [One-shot][Implied SoKai]

wow. i actually really liked that, and i dont usually like fan fiction. Good job!
Back