• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Slader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Meh, I don't think I'm too comparable to most other alchemists. I'm much more cocky than they are :p. It'll be an interesting fight to say the least. Hope I get to have my fun during the fight. But I can't say I'm going to be very active today. Hopefully more tomorrow but I don't know.
    well the item that is in that truck is needed by ALL Factions so...like I said they'll send some heavy hitters to retrieve the item. But right now I have level 70 The Devastation Alchemist. Who has to the power to cause explosions where he deems necessary just by snapping or using hand movements. And much like you, he is part of Special Forces Unit made for multi-purpose combat. So it will get real interesting, especially seeing how he's the younger brother to The Diamond Alchemist
    I think Shikaru had that in mind form the offset. Just letting me RP with SOLDIER long enough to let you miss me when I'm gone lol
    You recognize my name?

COOL!! *glomps again*

Um, I don't know how to introduce myself.. I am.. King Wolfe?
    No, I mean, have you ever had another account?

Well, Cal is a fairly uncommon name, and i had a friend who went by it but left the site, and I'm wondering if you're him, actually.

(^_^')
    Dude I feel bad. We just got here and I can already see it...the rest of our Veteran RPers arent even here yet and we beating the living day lights out of the activeness in that section as it is. It will only be a matter of time before I can claim SA as the best RP in the Canon Section. Cuz me and you know that once the other 4 or 5 vets get here....that this place has seen anything yet.

lets see...what was our record at ACF......50,000 post and like 75 members
    well well well...if it isnt the originals all in one place. I'm starting to think we couldnt do anything without each other
    Hah I know, it's good for all of us to be together again. Just like old times. We gotta do some serious damage here. Time to get back into the SA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back