• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Skykh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Skykh

Increased hostility again this series the last few months

So in the last few months when browsing reddit,resetera and /v/ and even here there is some dislike and disdain against this series. Frequent criticism are of course the story and writing. "This series is for kids and you should feel bad if you like it" This shit is so cringe. The entire...
  2. Skykh

Are you out after KHIII?

For me it all depends what they are planning in the future + the secret ending. The next game is probably on the switch, looking at the pattern of the previous entries. Even it's not on the switch, it's on the ps5/new xbox, the ps4 is on its last legs. Nomura is focusing on FFVII Remake right...
  3. Skykh

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

All what Nomura need to do is create out of context hype trailers and fans will eat it up.
  4. Skykh

Alexis.Anagram is vomiting blood right now.
  5. Skykh

The fuck images are not allowed? It's called spoiler thread for a reason. Fuck off, literally the same level as the kh subreddit. Now permaban me.
  6. Skykh

He is going to write a guide, the same guy who can't even figure out how to switch situation command until he hits POTC world, LMAO.
  7. Skykh

AAA games coming out in those past 5 years are the same generic template, it's either open world or cinematic stunning, highly praised and circlejerked by the same journalists and sold extremely thanks to marketing. Yeah they aren't worth 60 dollar for me. The last two games I actually enjoy...
  8. Skykh

That this game isnt worth 60 dollar?
  9. Skykh

Khux makes more than kh3 even it hits 10 million sales. Seriously the most profitable games for Square are FFXIV,[ Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, Dragon Quest of the Stars, Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light, and Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X.
  10. Skykh

This doesn't feel the grand final -Downgraded visuals compared to previous openings -Only 1 or two final fantasy characters -7 Disney worlds -5 Original worlds that are kh2 sized -Missing a few original voice actors -No tradional jump festa trailer -Will end it in a cliffhanger -Typical osaka...
  11. Skykh

I think people need to down their expectations and think the patch will fix all major issues. We don't know even the size. People saying 10 GB, because it's stated on the ps4 pro preorder that it require minimum 50 gb. You are trusting a source that gives a wrong release date and mislead people?
  12. Skykh

Ultima is creating fake shops so the leaker will spill the beans in anger.
  13. Skykh

Kingdom Heart III developed by BBS team

RPG Site ‏@RPGSite 2u Kingdom Hearts 3 is being developed by the team in Osaka - 1.5 and BBS team. Not Nomura's team.
  14. Skykh

secret ending part 2

Basically when u beat critical mode u will unlock part 2 of secret ending Sorry couldnt film it so i descript it
Back