• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by skyhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Birth By Sleep Theories

Yeah the tragic event of hero turning toward evil is pretty clasic. It happens all of the time Also VAT 13 i agree with that there are way more similarities between Xehanort and Terra rather than roxas and ven Though, at this time i dont believe that the EM will take other bodies...
  2. S

Birth By Sleep Theories

I agree with VAT 13 Most likely though terra has no relation toward xehanort in any way because there are only small similarities between the two and generally a lot of characters have similarities because of their creaters. Such as in the past you think that sora and roxas have...
  3. S

Birth By Sleep Theories

Terra was always fighting against Xehanort in BBS (E.M.) There arent many similarities unless you compare people from different timelines
  4. S

Birth By Sleep Theories

Um just to let you know first off Terra can not be Xehanort because he was in war with him ( Xemnas didnt even exist at the time ) Also Ven doesnt look like roxas Roxas looks like Ven because Roxas was Sora's Nobody and Ven...
  5. S

How come?

Yeah but actually CoM isnt "multiplayer" its One player with Versus function
  6. S

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

Yeah but in some of the new scenes theres not english or japanese only japanese Subtitles
  7. S

Help?

Yeah you can do that too but if you really want a 1 card then dont give up dude
  8. S

The "I beat KH2" thread

Yeah the only two things i havent done are finish 100% and the secret model Im to lazy to finish those to and theres no way im going to do the gummi ship thing, it was alright playing through it but it just wasnt that fun to me Also i agree because technically almost everyone has died to...
  9. S

Help?

Yeah uh you can just keep trying by continually hitting those pipe things and then after you get a keyblade card from HB you can go to a moogle and try to get a 1 card from that It should be much easier if you do it that way
  10. S

Well when i said important i meant that hes a respected part of this whole site And I obviously agree with the FM+ not coming
  11. S

Level 99 Roxas

well then good luck to you too *Marluxia but im positive that im not doing it
  12. S

Level 99 Roxas

Yeah i know that its possible and its not hard its just a matter of applying yourself into a game I would if i wanted to *cough* "yeah right"
  13. S

Yeah its pretty obvious that FM+ isnt coming to the US but everyone still trys to do something to get it I love KH2 as much as the next guy but its just a matter of that SE doesnt want to send it over seas Also our original KH2 already had more than Japans KH2 so why would they give US the FM+...
  14. S

Level 99 Roxas

Well good luck to you all. I would try it too but id probably end up stopping at lv 15 or maybe less than that
  15. S

new CoM

Yeah uh Org. 13 Roxas The game comes with Final Mix+ which is called Re:CoM The only reason they have a final mix of KH2 is because our american kh2 already had more than their original kh2 So they added more and made Re:CoM for Japan
Back