• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Skye91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

News ► SQEX Members NA Unboxes KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

I just came back from my business trip, KH 1.5 arrived with the art book, my brother told me it arrived two days ago!!! :D
  2. S

KHIII Development and Production

According to Sony, producing a PS2 game usually takes 2-3 years, and producing a PS3 game usually take 3-5 years. As for PS4, Producing a PS4 game is as easy as PS1 games! I know it's a bit early, but do you think KH3 will be released at least end of 2015?
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I is posted)

Thank you, i'm glad you liked it, but I need someone who can help me with my grammar. ;(
  4. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I this week!) Chapter I is up. I'm sure there are many grammar mistakes. Enjoy reading, a little grammar help would be appreciated. Thank You ^__^ Chapter I Part I Cloud opened his eyes from his sleep, he have a minor headache because of his...
  5. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I this week!) Hey guys, Chapter I is complete!, I just need to send my friend to correct my grammar errors. Chapter will be posted this week! stay tuned ^__^
  6. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) Announcement: Hello guys, I've just decided to put my fanfic on hold because i have exams coming up and also i'm currently writing a novel. Thankfully I have my editor to correct my grammar mistakes. The chapter I of Final Fantasy: A...
  7. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) As I said, my prologue was a bit rushed. I've learned English as a 2nd language and I want to share people the quality of my story.
  8. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) Thank you for your nice comments. I'm currently writing Chapter I. Stay tuned ^_^
  9. S

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) -Prologus- The world is safe now; it’s been a year since Vincent Valentine saved the world. Everybody went back to their normal lives. Tifa still works at Tifa’s Seventh Heaven, Cloud still travels on his motorbike, Denzel and Marlene...
  10. S

Hey guys! I have decided to write a fan fiction and my story is called Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories. Fan Fiction Account: Skye-91 It is still in early stages, but i'll try my best to keep you guys updated. The story is mainly in the world of Final Fantasy VII. However, there will be a...
  11. S

Riku & Roxas in KH3 (Pure Speculation)

After when I saw KH3D cover, seeing riku going up to the light, while sora is falling into darkness. It got me wondering about Roxas. If Sora becomes a heartless or falling into darkness, Roxas will revive. Could Roxas be a main protagonist for KH3 or Riku. There's also another possibility...
  12. S

Your favorite Kingdom Hearts Writers?

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts writer and Why? You can vote more than one writer. Full list of KH Writers: (If these writers worked other writing projects that is not on the list, please list them) Tetsuya Nomura (COM, KH2, FFVII, FFVIII, FFvsXIII) Daisuke Watanbe (All KH Games, Some FF...
Back