• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :O I thought I replied to this! Dang! but it looks good except for it should have some more color, and you can still see some of the white around it, like if your on the blaq skin, but sbesides that its pretty goot.
    Yeah... Brian's just been flirting with me all day and it's driving me crazy... blagh...
    hey looksies:

Yeah, the pains not as bad as it was yesterday so I'll live... but I think I just might go see my doc... I'm really tired of being sick.... -_-
    Well we left school yesterday. I was gonna wake up at eight or nine and get dressed into my school uniform, do my hair and everything, then id go to my mom and be all: MOM WAKE UP YOUR LATE FOR WORK YOU HAVE DUTY!!!!! (cuz she works at my school)
    Ne... so so... I got an ear infection last night and when I woke up it wasn't hurting anymore but my hearing was messed up and the ear that was fine the night before has the infection now... blagh.... we think I have walking pneumonia now.... but I'm okay! ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back