• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sky Bolt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Last Chaos

For all you MMORPG players out there, here's a game you may or may not have heard of before, Last Chaos. Last Chaos is a 3D, fantasy MMORPG with 4 expansive maps to explore, heaps of awesome creatures to fight, quests to complete, multiple random events on a weekly basis, plenty of content and...
  2. S

Help with Java

Ok, so I did a bunch of work with Java last year in my first year of Computer Science at uni. It was the language they decided to teach us with, but it wasn't the aim of the course. It was more of a tool to teach basic programming methods and the like, so just their chosen medium. Anyway, the...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Omega

Chapter 6 “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!” came a woman’s high-pitched shriek. She was standing across the room from the trio. She wore a sorceress’ robe, but it was white to show that she was an apprentice. Her bright blue eyes were full of terror, her blond hair was dishevelled and her skin was...
  4. S

Hmm, you're right, Zets. An S-E cliché that I've missed, and a fairly big one too. Well, since I'm already a long way into the story I can't do much about it now. Thanks for the criticism. It really helps me to find where I can improve, even if that point may be too late this time for me to fix...
  5. S

Chapter 5 The Venomwood began to thin as the trio approached the calm and quiet town of Sandros the next morning. They had had to stop after a while and make camp the previous night. Lani had stood watch to let Zan get a good nights sleep. She didn’t mind keeping the fire lit and listening for...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Close Shut the Jaws of Oblivion

It's Lucien's old apprentice with an illusion spell cast on him to make him look like Zetsumi.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Close Shut the Jaws of Oblivion

Ok, my guess is that the spell is an illusion cast on a combination of parts from the disected corpses in the room to make them look like Zetsumi.
  8. S

Help/Support ► Court Battle with My Mother.

Like most other people here, I can't say I know what you're going through. I have a friend who would, but I don't talk with her about it very much because I think it's probably too personal. I have a limited knowledge of law and legal processes and most of that is Australian, so it's not of much...
  9. S

Chapter 4 Mist stood up. She was in a dark place. She couldn’t see beyond a ring of nine tall pillars encircling her at a few meters distance. On each pillar were roughly carved images. Upon closer inspection they looked like the nine races of the world. She walked towards the one that had the...
  10. S

Chapter 3 It was three or four hours from dawn when Zan woke Mist for her turn on sentry duty. Mist wasn’t an early riser, so she took some convincing in the form of a pointed stick to get up. Once she was up though, she was ready to keep watch. She decided to go on a search of the area, to see...
  11. S

Chapter 2 Later that night when they returned home, their parents were very suspicious as to why the three of them wanted to go to Sandros. Mist’s mother was not opposed to the idea but she saw right through the lies. “You went to the temple, didn’t you?” she asked Mist in a tone more sad than...
  12. S

Final Fantasy Omega This story is something that I came up with to go with the Final Fantasy like world that I made up. To make it more like FF I’ve decided to include all of those little things that all FF games include. These are: •Heroes •Villains •Monsters (Tonberry, Cactuar, Malboro)...
  13. S

EGE Expo Australia

I'm not sure if anyone else knows this, I didn't until about 20 minutes ago, but the eGames & Entertainment Expo is on the 17th to the 19th of November (Next Friday to Sunday) in Melbourne. There will be next gen consoles on display and set up for demonstration, an Xbox 360 tournament, eSports...
  14. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I went into EB today and guess what I saw? KH2 PLAYABLE DEMO ON DISPLAY!!!!!!! I played some of the Hollow Bastion area. Sora moves a little slowly and jumps a bit awkwardly but otherwise, AWESOME! This has only enhansed my urge to play KH2. Too bad it comes out on the 4th last day of our mid...
  15. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Actually, Australia and France appear to get it on the 28th and the rest of Europe gets it on the 29th, so we get it earlier. 23 DAYS TO GO!
Back