• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by skatenerd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

good job! personally i like grapys the best but hey im not the judge.
  2. S

PSP Including BBS in package?

I already bought a psp just for bbs whenever it does come to the us. but it will probably be the same as all the other packeges. like i got the ff dissidia one while i had the money.
  3. S

King Mickey

well you know how in the original trailer it shows mickey after ven is frozen? well maybe thats when he jumps into the battle or something idk. i think it would make some sense then mickey or someone unfreezes ven and mickey gets attacked idk i guess anything is possible till we find out more info
  4. S

who is diz

ok so before anyone makes me feel like a complete retard i havent played kh2 since it came out and i do not remember if it even says it in the game but who is diz like i know hes that guy with the red mask thing and blonde hair and all that but what role does he play. i also know he associates...
  5. S

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

well you got to play as him in kh 2 when you die in a boss battle or some crap like that. and in days when you unlock him so i think you will be able to play as him but who knows how much. personally since on this cover he has his keyblade out and ready to battle maybe he will be playable?
  6. S

who will you choose

ok so i searched for this and i couldnt find any questions too similar but if it is true that you get to go through the story as aqua ven and terra who would you choose to go through it with first? i think a lot of people will say terra or maybe ven because there are so many theories about them...
  7. S

Terras Fate in TGS Trailer?

i dont think he like literally passed it on so he could never use it again but hey what do i know
  8. S

i wonder if bbs will leave us with more questions?

yea i guess that is all true i mean as long as they keep the amazing games coming im happy!
  9. S

i wonder if bbs will leave us with more questions?

ok so you know how MX talks about this is where the keyblade wars have taken place between masters and their pupils or whatver he says. well what if there is even more info we need that took place before bbs? i know this is very unlikely but im just trying to get theory started here. because i...
  10. S

Someone refresh my memory

seriously!? that would be crazy haha. i dont think so because even though those worolds are in bbs how come in kh 1 they never said "we already have these many so we need this many more princesses"? and this is before they were look for them right?
  11. S

vaniitus=lea

yea i dont really think he is at all. there is this one scene in the trailer or secret video or whatever you wanna call it where xaldin and whats his face are gaurding a castle in regular clothes so that might meen a lot of the people in the organization are from that wierd castle. sorry i dont...
  12. S

Ventus reference or something else

hmmm i guess that is very possible. i think its too soon to know though.
  13. S

Land of Departure will be Castle Oblivion?

hmm well MAYBE since sora and ven are connected somehow that it has something to do with soras thoughts or vens memories being twisted around? sommething. idk that might be a completely stupid thought but yea. but yea like its could just be his style
  14. S

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

what everyone is saying makes a lot of sense. i must have been retarted then because i thought it had something to do with him getting a heart at the end of days. omg i know haha ill spend hours some days trying to think of thoeries that make sense or reasons for certain things -_- they just...
  15. S

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

persomnally i think since it has already been heard i dont think they will use it. im HOPING they will use a new song.
Back