• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Siren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Fun fact: I'm trying to see them in Allentown 2 days after you see them

other fun fact: I just went through a breakup late last night and I have taken solace in Appendage
    Sure, hit me up as jezza-147@hotmail.com.

Always wiling to help people out :)
    i'm adding a little more ink to the picture to make it stand out more. So hold on, i have no guaranteed date, but hopefully by sunday i'll post it up. No if's and's or but's this time.
    haha as long as you still have faith in me on this, then it's all good. I wasn't sure if you were still hanging on for my results :p UPS has the shipping date set for today, so a knock on the door and then it should all be set.
    I know it's been a while. I've had to send in my cheap ass scanner so that i could put this sucker up. Will keep you posted on it, and no i'm no longer dealing with my sisters kids, lol
    WHUT. D: I HAVE TO BUG YOU?! Butbutbut... meh. :< But yeah, I would definitely like to be interviewed! I'll bug you on MSN in a bit.
    i know it's been a little bit, but i'll try to post it tomorrow. I've been dealing my sisters kids, and blah blah personal issues
    I see what you're saying. I'll see what i can do. he only hard part is the classical vine design only because there is a large assortment of them, and their creativity comes in length. I'd have to properly manage the size of the phoenix to accommodate the tail....I think it can be done though. I'll do a rough draft and show you maybe later on today or tomorrow :)
    HOLY SHIT, that is an awesome tat. Alright what kind of changes do you want made to it? lol
    I think if i got a sample of what you're looking at today, i might be able to come up with something on the 30th and post it up later on that day, or sometime on the 31'st. As for today though, it's real late in the night right now, so it wouldn't be done as quick as you'd hope. I'm not rue if you want results right away, or if you're comfortable with tomorrow and the day after
    Try this site: http://1337x.org/
    I use it sometimes for movies, but i'm not sure if it's any good for programs and whatnot.

I'm good thanks, just looking forward to Halloween :) Hopefully gonna go and watch Saw 3D soon, can't wait haha.
    I downloaded it :( I can't remember where i ended up finding it though, i'm pretty sure it was on piratebay and downloaded it with utorrent. Try asking either Pablo or Kazuma, i'm pretty sure Kaz has it though.
    Well, not going to lie, but you sort of showed me writing could be art

So thanks for that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back