• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Siren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I need to watch all of them more. I came into Monk during the middle of the series or so and started Psych when it first started, but then I slowly stopped for some reason. Royal Pains is pretty good though and White Collar seems like it will be too.

Though I must admit, the constant House reruns on USA never really get old for me. The only thing that bothers me about those though is that they don't air them in any particular order.
    Damn, eliwood worked wonders on the Michal Weston stock, love it. Love the show as well, how long have you been into it?
    You hear that they are planning a direct to DVD prequel movie about Bruce Campell's character prior to the series?
    A
    lol. He's coming by in an hour or so to pick me up and then we're going to the beach. I don't know if he is going to bring it with him when he comes by or not though.
    C
    I feel like making you an orgasmic tag, because I like you, good sir.

And oh god..OH GOD - Sprite tags have never been my strength. The secret I see to making them though is make a damn good abstract, add a light source, and smack the sprite in it, lmao. 93.5% of all sprite tags look equally appealing as abstracts. And hell, if you can't illegally download PS, get your hands on GIMP. It's the poor man's PS.

But since you don't want to download anything ;]
    - you might as well watch my little tournament unfold since your head's popping in like a daisy nowadays, haha.

+ That tag of yours aint horrible.
    if it wasn't so stretched out, I'd award you by calling it simplistic..ish.
    C
    Haha, Rodney and Pela said the EXACT same things about clubs. Hell, I just had my first club experience a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't as ridiculously hyped as I wanted it to be. I was expecting to get more numbers Dx

And, oh please. Some of those kids in the DM suck famously at making tags, yet give some die-hard awesome critique. You look as though you know what you're talking about, so don't think we're going to shoot you at our Mexican border or something, lawl. Hey, I think you should make a tag for the sake OF since you're popping your head up in there every once in a while. Hell, I can help you out ;]

And oh man, road-raging at games is hilarious. But I can't play games for too long, or else I'm in fear that I'll start losing my social life. You know what's funny? In between playing games the other night, one of my buddy's guy friends started talking about Twilight. Then the conversation sort of just...FLEW into how everyone was admitting about how they wanted to read it, but didn't have the balls to.

ITT; I was the only girl there out of like..6 guys. It was like a confessional at a church. Vibe was funny.
    C
    Bah, everyone's prone to saying that they've got a boring life. But the way I see it, as long as you're not just lying around in bed all day while consecutively getting up to get food and go to the bathroom --- you have a decently interesting lifestyle on your hands outside of hamster-hood.

Haha, you never comment on my tags anymore, lovely. What repellent do I have on my DM threads? Jeez, lmao, j/k <3
    Other than that, I have a habit of jumping ship to hang out with my friends for sporadic periods every few days on different sides of the city. Other times, I might get a random urge to write something out, even though I've never finished anything. Then playing my FF games is always fun because I act as though I road rage and trash - talk pixelated characters in front of my face, lmao. I say things like.."WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT THE FUCKING SHIELD UP. I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU WITH THIS SWORD SO HARD THAT IT'LL BECOME YOUR FUCKING FETISH."

XD. it was even worse yesterday when I was over at my friends house for his birthday party playing some marioxluigixsamsonxpikachuxkirby - infested game. I kept cussing everyone's character out that hit me. It was gloriously funny!

But yea, besides that, clubbing's always good too.
    to get those chicas y chicos.
    C
    Lol. Why in the hell do I feel like a mother, holding a frying pan to your head? Yea, I checked out Zinch as well, and I found a grip of them. Only issue with that was that I saw the multitude of people applying for everything and felt a bit shot down. That's where that classic determination comes in, right? Scholarships aren't just for meat heads with good skills playing with balls, trust me. It's most often the case the you'll get a lot more money for something that isn't sport related compared to that stereotype.

Just take the initiative, baby cakes. And absorb your girlfriend's qualities with being so damn college - oriented. You can learn a lot from her <3 I'm so happy that you actually have someone that's inspiring you. Around our ages, most people usually don't and they have to depend on their own strength to get where they want to go.

In other news, pa-looz, what else are you into besides writing and your girlfriend, man'g?
    C
    OMFG, BOY.
    I'm going to do you an ENORMOUS favor. When I was in the heat of my senior year, basically everyone was throwing their talents on the table in hopes of trying to search for scholarships. Do you KNOW how many decent ones there are for people who love writing and want to be journalists? It's only essential in some cases that you have as little as a 3.0 GPA, or whatever ranking system you have up there in NY. Besides that, all you have to do is apply. Then since you can write exceedingly well, you can easily apply to any other scholarship because what rockets you ahead of the competition is the fact that you're able to sway judges with the tone, complexity, and content of your personal statement for why you want/need the scholarship so badly.

http://www.fastweb.com - is a great start. Loads of scholarships built carefully around what you say you want. Then not only that, but they usually hook you onto sites that also provide scholarships. That's how I got a few of mine. Believe me, even if you get a bunch of 2k ones, they inevitably add up over time. Not to mention that you might get enough to cover your spending money for your first year alone.

You just need to google the SHIT out of everything. There are even some people that say that you don't even need a high GPA or SAT/ACT score, and all you have to do is write a decent enough essay to just GET it, and they'd say that they're offering $5,000 or something. Don't you dare think that scholarships aren't out there for you just because of your financial situation and your lack in extracurricular activities.

Lmao. I'm only so riled up because you're so talented, and I really want to help you out =]
    its just a matter of going out of your way to find things on the net, ya know?
    C
    Don't tell me that you're fucking younger than m----
    Oh dear god, amongst You, Pelafina, and Galen - You're all too smart for your own good. Not to mention ridiculously well off. I guess it comes with being a mod on KHI I guess. I've noticed that trend in half of you, lmao.

But yea, you'll definitely have it easier in college, love. Have you thought about where you want to apply? Going to community college or straight into a university, Ivy? I got accepted into a grip of art schools, but they were all too far away, didn't have enough for me, or wanted me to cut off my limbs.

College life is interesting, considering that you're cannoned into the dark holding nothing but an empty flashlight, hoping to god you'll find some batteries. But its fun. Come fall, I'll be taking Communications, Graphic Design (huh-hur), Sociology, and English Literature. I would've been able to skip out on E.Lit if I had taken the AP test for it in my senior year and lucked out. But meh, I didn't think I wouldn't be going into art school.

Doesn't matter though.
    Everyone I know is stuck in first level english. lmao.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back