• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SinKitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SinKitty

~Mystery Skulls Fanclub~

Fanclub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco&x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636#t=32 This Fanclub is dedicated to this amazing video and the amazing fandom behind it. Characters Club Prez SinKitty (or Grim) Members
  2. SinKitty

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Now, being as much of a Square Enix/Square Soft geek as I am, I would absolutely LOVE to see a Threads of Fate world. It would be possible since they mixed in TWEWY in KH: DDD. ToF would probably have an amazing keyblade if...
  3. SinKitty

Random Drawing Stuff of Drawingness

This is a place where I'll post my drawings every once in a while. My first drawing... Chibi Batman! :D
  4. SinKitty

Hello

Yeah, I know, not a very eventful title for an introduction thread. .w. Anyways, I'm SinKitty. I used to be on here. I was known as Grimmjow6. (And I'm still known by my nicname of Grim. :3) I'm a fan of A LOT of video games, mostly KH, FF, LoZ, and Sonic. I LOVE drawing chibis and other cute...
Back