• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sinker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sinker

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Probably should have said this a while ago when I remembered it more clearly. When I was fighting Ansem in his final form (when his guardian is giant and he's pretty much stationary) I used Dark Splicer to get back to the front near him after he sends you back away from him and he attacked me...
  2. Sinker

Gameinformer review

I think probably the quickest and best explanation of the key points of the plot of all the games from Birth by Sleep to KH 2 is a video on YouTube called "Kingdom Hearts in 10 minutes." While there are some inaccuracies and they act pretty goofy, I still think they did a good job of explaining...
  3. Sinker

Ok. Thank you!
  4. Sinker

I've been seeing people talk about portal glitches. I'm confused about what this is. I do remember that there was a portal that didn't work and I was zoomed in on the map.
  5. Sinker

Anyone else having an issue where their Frootz Kat AR card is a viewing platform?
  6. Sinker

I got the glitch where it has Ending in the Dive Mode reports for Sora. Is this only happening with select games or is pretty much everyone getting it? Will it affect getting something or 100% completion?
  7. Sinker

Fanfiction ► Our Kingdom Hearts fanfic of total randomness!!

Yay, your back! I like how this ended a lot! :D
  8. Sinker

I really like this chapter and this chapter has some of your best grammar. Though these two sentences stood out to me with the way they were written: There are actually some ways you could word this to make it more grammatically correct. You could say "Marluxia regained his footing and called...
  9. Sinker

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

I checked Amazon.com and they had December 31, 2012 for a release date, while BestBuy doesn't have a release date, but they have it listed. I'm not really believing any of these dates at all at this point.
  10. Sinker

I also like how Xion and Roxas torment Axel, I always did think they should have done something to him in Days. I like the different characters other than Final Fantasy and TWEWY characters too like Ed, by the way I really liked the Beauty Pageant trick pulled on Ed by Mustang.
  11. Sinker

This Fan Fiction is really interesting and I really like it! It also looks like both of you are getting better at writing and I'm seeing less and less mistakes as you write more :D I will definitely look forward to more chapters and continue reading your Fan Fiction I think I saw a Naruto...
  12. Sinker

Fanfiction ► Chosen Heroes (BBS Spoilers)

Interesting, though I don't remember Riku having anything to do with Hades.
  13. Sinker

Fanfiction ► Chosen Heroes (BBS Spoilers)

lol, Riku experimented on them. Well it's good to finally see some comic relief in this story.
  14. Sinker

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

Can I try out for both Kairis and if Aqua is still open. and if you need a Disney character I can probably do that instead. Should I pm you a file of any line those three say or should I do it over Skype?
  15. Sinker

What is Master Eraqus getting out of this?

Anyone who has seen Blank Points knows that 1) Eraqus is inside Terra and 2) AtW is in the RoD, not dead. And as for Eraqus coming back, not likely. In Blank Points after I believe it says "All the pieces lie where they fell" it shows the different characters that Sora is supposed to help and...
Back