• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sinharvest_angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Riku and Twilight Town

no be/c it was confirmed that one of them was RIKU not replica, get that through ur thick small noggin
  2. S

Disappearing Party Members

no one notices that becasue that is not true, only for goofy when u are in valor form
  3. S

have i finshed

yeah what he said, mystry mode is where u defeat a black mushroom with a finishing blow, u can sell mystry mode for 9,999 munny, (thats what they are meant for anyway) but its extremetly hard to get one, i mean using trinity limit will kill them but u only have 32% chance of getting it, Trinity...
  4. S

Riku and Twilight Town

u are a dumbass, we know sh*t about bhk, not even a name, and even if he is a keyblade master, whats this tother side of sora, u are the idiot
  5. S

Final Boss

what no ansem is not dead how the hell would riku figh him at CoM
  6. S

have i finshed

well besides beating ansem (u probably already did) him lets see well u pretty much did it but if u want it perfect get all items, shitake and matsutake mushroom rank, mystery mode, 99 of every potion, max out ablilities, like strength and stuff, mini games, best records (that may vary) and much...
  7. S

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

yeah ur probably rite, lol ansem!? omg, lol that guys weird, also about the bhk, um ppl say they like him but they have no reason, hmmm, ppl say they hate him, but they dont have a reason either (besides other ppl liking him for no reason) honsetly just lay of the bhk topic, ppl who hate bhk...
  8. S

BHK the first kayblade wielder/ Soras past life

i dont care whether ur back or not, or if theories make u happy, dont tell me how to post, get a freaking life other then telling others what to do, if u like theories then dont go around saying that bhk is a shell or confirming crap that is not true, cause quite frankly i know a ton of ppl who...
  9. S

Should I pre-order KH2?

prove it how do u know, psh, u give KH too little credit, a game that great will be sold out, believe it or not but its hard enough just to reserve the game, cause they have almost all been preorder it
  10. S

The characters that you are going to hate!

maybe b/c he is important, did that ever cross ur mind look i dont want to seem mean, but u are being unfair, give me one relevent reason, looks dont count, nor does "appearing in every trailor" bhk could be one of the most important character, i personally am neutral towards him (i dont know...
  11. S

seriously, u guys have all these sigs saying hate bhk cause ppl like him but cant giva a relevent reason, but u urselves have no reason to hate him, thats just stupid
  12. S

ooh thank u for pointing out the obvious, oh and btw all u did was repeat what we said, and how do u know that no one weilded a keyblade b4 kh, in atlantica, king tridon was all like the keyblade brought destruction, OBVIOUSLY he has seen it b4, and maybe the weilder was evil, and thats what...
  13. S

i dont get what u are trying to say, like i said, riku is the original one
  14. S

i dont see how he is annoying, can u enlighten me?!
  15. S

nope b/c riku is the original keyblade master
Back