• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sinful Tragedy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

ahaha, I actually made a comment while I was playing the last levels of KH2, something along the lines of "okay, when did this turn into Star Wars". Mainly because of Xemnas' weapons the first time you fight him... Yeah, they were a bit lightsaber-y to me. But then the second stage of the final...
  2. S

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

This = made of awesome. Thank you so much for all the info. Gah, I can't wait for this freaking game. xD I'm kind of ridiculously excited for Sleeping Beauty/Snow White/Cinderella worlds. As well as Radiant Gardens, of course.
  3. S

Too Many Cut Scenes

I agree that there were a lot of scenes, but I enjoyed them. Cutscenes are a big reason why I love the games so much. I like games with a lot of cutscenes. *shrugs* Maybe it's because I'm such a movie/tv fan, but yeah... I liked them. Though, I will say that I liked that you could skip them...
  4. S

Got it memorized?

Yes, I know, not the most clever thread title. But, that's what happens when I get low on caffeine. Anyways, hello! My name is Jess and I'm a big fan of the KH series, obviously. I got into it a few years back, shortly after the first game came out. I'm a big time Disney fan, so that's what...
Back