• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SilverWings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

O,O This makes me all sorts of excited.
  2. S

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

^ I agree. I'm hoping that is the case.
  3. S

FFXlll in KH2?

It's Final Fantasy Versus XIII, not FFXIII Versus 12. >.>
  4. S

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? Mandy Moore > Mena Suvari Cait Sith.. with a Scottish accent.. wasn't really what I expected him to sound like in English. But then again, English dubbing is terrible. It's almost as bad as that "Dilly-Dally-Shilly-Shally"...
  5. S

Secret Ending

You have to get all the items, complete the side-missions and whatnot. Basically, you have to finish everything in Jiminy's Journal except for the character links.
  6. S

Connection of Symbols

Swanky find. ^_^
  7. S

Adam and Morgan suck

Lolz, all I heard was "Suck my duck" /)_<
  8. S

Adam and Morgan suck

I love Adam and Morgan. It's funny to see people get mad at them for stating their opinions. As for when you can see it again, I have no clue. I missed the original airing, so I watched it on the X-Play site.
  9. S

omg i think i found it...

Why would Santuary have an English translation when the song IS in English? Gah.
  10. S

If you're not into spoliers, than maybe you shouldn't listen to Sancutary.

Seems like it could be it but you never know.. :\
  11. S

Sora and Roxas

Eeeesh. /)_<
  12. S

New Trailer Spoof

Swanky spoof. ^-^
  13. S

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

Haha. Personally, I find Inu Yasha quite repetitive. I mean, in almost every episode what are they doing? Fighting demons, Saving Kagome, Flirting, and Going back in time. It's a very silly show with very silly voice actors :P
  14. S

Which world are you the most anxious to play in KH2?

Honestly, I wanna play the Steamboat Willie world the most. :B
  15. S

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

I've also heard that Paul Dobson (Naraku, from Inuyasha) was going to voice Sephiroth. Bah.
Back