• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol that's ok

aw, Fay just killed me with his "you coming back would have been much better.." or whatever.
    TTT___TTT
    cloneyyyyyyyyyy!

i really hope they hurry up and kill FWR. soon. D<
    he makes me want to smash things!
    and lol at Kyle coming back. GAHHHHH cloney DIED for that!!!! no fair. ajfjk;l. ;_;
    FFFF I KNOW!!!

djasfdjskald;!! they are so unbelievable. you can just see that he's back RIGHT before he dies. and he thanks everyone and he never heard Sakura and..and..*bursts into tears*

:c

it just makes me wonder how sacrificing himself for R!Syaoran would ever help him hear what she said.
    ...? and what about the feathers? I thought she didn't need them now that she's like...dead. :eek:
    *starts theorizing*
    hahaha. I wish I could say I'm a KuroFay fan but I'm not. xD

In a way I think that if C!Syao dies, then they just killed off their canon pairing and kind of copped-out on how they could end the whole memory problem. "Lol they both die" doesn't really work for me.
    *shakes fist*
    At least the R!Syao and R!Saku have some hope.

And I actually read somewhere that CLAMP said it would be a happy ending for everyone but one person.
    So maybe not as horribly angsty as X/1999 but still pretty close.
    And here I was thinking it would be a happy little adventure looking for feathers... ;-;
    CLAMP <3

8D
    the last few chapters just made me fall in love with the Syaorans even more than ever.
    except I think they went a little overboard with all the stabbing, lol
    I'm so sad it's going to end soon though. D:
    asds;fkodsfr[!!! You like Tsubasa too?!? *friend-requests*

I know, it's so hard to find TRC fans. ;-;
    The thing is that as far as damsels in distress go, Naminé fits the basic description better than Kairi.
    Kairi wanted to go on the voyage and used a Keyblade.
    While Kairi has as much character as Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora have (namely - none), Naminé played the same role they did better.
    And despite that, Kairi's still nothing like Belle or Jasmine so even that comparisson fails.
    ...Disney Love? o_O
    Disney are the people that gave us crap for films like Mulan 2. It comes to show a lot about the quality of Disney Love.
    In which case I agree it can only be achieved with Sora and Kairi - it's that horrible.
    The thing I like most is the "where are you getting this from?" comment.
    Like, yeah, I don't get where you get liking her from, but I keep that to myself, because, you know, we're different people, entitled to our own different opinions, right?
    Guess not.
    *growl*
    I type really fast XD going to sleep now, though, so you won't hear from me for a while.
    Until tomorrow XD

If you have an LJ account, reply there too? It needs love. ): the most responses I got were bordering flames on the SoKai part.
    It really killed me, the hypocricy. They came there to protect SoKai but stayed away from SoNami.
    Uh, afraid I'd convince you, much?
    Never cut things out with me.
    I enjoy the walls of text more than anything XD
    :D!
    Everyone are welcome as long as they fit the basic requirements XD;;;

*goes to reply to the massive message you left there* @w@;;;

btw... it's ok for you to use that quote in your sig XD I approve.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back