• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silverslide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• but shes all over the owl city thread, you should've heard about her more than once
    cause she is awesome
    but you know who lights is! you aren't dumb if you know who she is
    cause she is awesome
    you have to know who Lights is by now, i'm pretty sure you do know
    or else you are just totally dumb,
    if you do not know, i don't even understand how you still exist right now
    seriously
    bitch, you know it.

although recently i've been more into Lights, and The Script since Adam hasn't been doing anything new and they have been so ya.
    IT CAN'T BE IMPOSSIBLE. That would be breaking the rules! It has to be something that you might be able to do! Like I would like to someday go into space!

Since there's little light pollution and other stuff in the sky, the view of stars would be quite amazing. /dreamer
    ...hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife...

and I'm a bit surprised, but not really, but maybe just a little bit.
    uh huh suurrrrreeeeeeeeeee you don't have anything that you wish you could do later on in life that you can't do now? really?
    Yeah sure! I must have that aura too since slightly immature, thought-provoking, silly girl = largely highly likable.

Hahahahaha I have way too much stuff on there like family and friends and dreams and cutesy crap, and a couple I can't tell people....soooooooo- whats on yours?
    I SAID WHILE I LOOKED ON SOME THREADS but yeah maybe...and was that also supposed to be there? :3

But I don't want to die! I must fufill bucket list firsttttt D:
    you scared you scared

well I went on a trip for the 4 day weekend, logged onto khi looking on threads and then was like "wait, no shilvershlide response?" then yes, looked at your profile to see if you did something dumb so i don't feel no GUILT L:
    Hey hey you posted that gif on your own profile just telling you.

Yeah you're smart.

<:
    I didn't have a cool gif to post in response to it D: my g-mas computer doesn't work that way!
    yeah ditto too guys

can't stand them sometimes, but then again I can't stand to be away from them :/
    well NO DUR

and I don't, but I've seen other girls do it before, the only problem is that then you get cotton on your nails they're wet and then it looks like CRAP D:
    what do you mean? D:
    my nails are already pink on the fingers, and red on the toes!
    you know ittttt (;

TIRED AS SHIT, seriously like I have a 3 day weekend and I'm going to just sleep until like 3 erryday.
    i guess, but thats okay, I've already moved on to a super tall, super attractive guy in theater so I'm good :)

CUZ
    well she still likes him, so I'm pretty sure its not a put down,
    and pssht I don't care about that stuff yet anyways, I just think its funny c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back