• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silverslide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i'm stuck with beauty and the beast performances the whole effing weekend so pretty much nothing! D: like my friends are coming to see me on my b-day, and the whole cast is going to perkins after each show, but that's it! meh
    :/
    no no no, i am not allowed to drink yet lol

and I KNOW, IT IS SUPER DUPER AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT
    o/
    WAIT WHAT
    i'm turning 16! you're legal for everything except drugs and alcohol in my state when you reach 16
    goodness that was a long freaking time ago,

guess what day it is on saturday though!
    well yeah, I've been chatting with him for about an hour on facebook like normally, and stuff, but I'm pretty sure he only thinks of me as a friend right now, which SUCKS, since I definetly haven't been acting like a friend but you know.

AND WHOA, what day is it?
    well he's really tall and kind of adorable, and is in the chorus, and we have a shit ton in common, but i don't think he likes me like that..
    so IT'S IDK
    o rly, u sur bout tat?

and I am doing swimmingly right now, filled with greatness
    you'll get one eventually,you just gotta keep applying for different things and positions then you should be able to get one,
    unless you act like a punk in the interview
    retail, i get to fold sweaters and talk to people to help them find what they are looking for

yaaaaayyyyy?
    ah well you might be used just in case c:

also I did just get a job, only for around the holidays, but it pays well
    OHO I WAS CLOSE!

Toys r us would be cute, but if a kid pisses in the isle I bet you would have to mop it up :3
    let me guess

one was fast food, another was fast food, another was for a spot sweeping floors? ...just kidddingg, sort of.
    nope, i am too busy with play rehersal, and band, and a ton of homework,
    plus getting a job in a small town sucks serious ass

do youuu?
    siberia is a shitload better than the listening, so just download siberia

yeah she's gorgeous, i'll admit it for sure since it's true.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back