• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silverslide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I never saw the manga ending. >: I'll have to find it sometime. That is, if it hasn't already been wiped off of onemanga.
    The Anime gave me mixed emotions. It proved that, by the end, he had lost his mind to power and was unwilling to admit he lost. It also made me think... Here is an intelligent young man who strove for power and fell like a rock.
    Ah, man, that ending was just mad insane. Just when you thought he was going to be smart, Raito turns bat-sh*t crazy. owo

A'ight. :3 Sounds like a plan.
    Don't be afraid to kill em' every now and again. :3 One of my OC's is very prone to dieing. Then again, she also can't seem to stay dead. XD Having and knowing a suitable death for your character means that you just know that extra detail about them.
    It'd be dramatically sad if he chose erasure after all of that. >: And yet so fitting at the same time.
    Hm, that's understandable. So, you'd want him to become a Reaper or something like that?

I'm not sure of what I want to do with Rife. From what I can tell, she'll feel like she abandoned her life in multiple ways and be frightened to go back to it. Hermm... Oh well, that'll be worked out later. XD
    This is your first time? Huh, well, ya coulda fooled me with the way you write half the time. owo

And, for some reason, Rife strikes me as an over sensitive person. Which, I wasn't really going for. I was trying to show that she's clueless now that she doesn't remember her own life and has a hard time comprehending death, even though in her past life she was very bold in her emotions and had the tendency to hide anything that hurt her, resulting in a semi-suicide [I plan on making her realize someone pushed her onto the tracks... Not sure how or when though].
    Ah, the little cute one with the tiny panda? owo I didn't know Rife was like that.
    Light is the jerkwad you'd want to hug to see if it'd tick him off. XD But, he's also sensible in many respects. So, he's fun to read.

And thank you. I do occasionally watch the show but, I don't remember who May Cheng is. D:
    Yep yep. And Ikuto doesn't seem to really trust that many people and has already proven he doesn't like your character. XD Ah well, so long as there are those willing to work together, this'll work out I suppose.
    I know. owo Interesting, I wonder how this free-for-all brawl'll go, especially considering how some characters seem like they'd rather trip up other people than help them.
    Hm, I can understand that. I like going to school myself, if only for the fact I get to meet people and do things hands-on in most scenarios. Also, I have fun reading. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back