Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Silver_Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silver_Soul

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

I believe he is refering to the protag not being "snow white" as in her skin tone. But from the image in the article she seems like a good fit.
  2. Silver_Soul

KHUX ► What did you like about Union X that you will miss?

Ephemers name literally means to last a short time. I don't see him becoming a series regular sadly.
  3. Silver_Soul

KHUX ► What did you like about Union X that you will miss?

I'm gonna miss the cast. I get this sad feeling thinking that the union leaders will never be together completely again as Ephemer probably grew old and has passed.
  4. Silver_Soul

NEXT GAME: | ReMake: Union X | or | Next Entry Game (DDD2, Yozora game) | ?

I reallly want a UX/darkroad remake. My idea od canonizing the player would be to have the player actually be a young kairi. We saw her in the arc in MoM, maybe she gets sent to the past by accident instead. Boom we have a kairi game and a UX remake all in one.
  5. Silver_Soul

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Wasn't there an interview some time ago about possible online elements being added at a later date?
  6. Silver_Soul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Roxas & Xion Bring Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2019

These are great. Still hoping for a Riku reprint. I'm beating myself up for not getting it when it came out. Its sold out in north America.
  7. Silver_Soul

News ► KH3 Bring Arts Axel, Kairi, and Pirates Sora figures coming Summer/Fall 2019

Would you happen to know which email to reach out to Oracle?
  8. Silver_Soul

News ► KH3 Bring Arts Axel, Kairi, and Pirates Sora figures coming Summer/Fall 2019

Preordered Kairi! So the bring art riku is sold out at the moment :( do they make more for future sales?
  9. Silver_Soul

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Do you think they were thinking about it but had to cancel it due to delays?
  10. Silver_Soul

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I didn't see Mandy moore on that list? Hope she's in.
  11. Silver_Soul

News ► Tetsuya Nomura discusses the potential of continuing The World Ends With You series

I'm excited to see where this leads. Do you think TWEWY will make the jump to 3D?
  12. Silver_Soul

Donald sings Simple and Clean/Hikari

https://youtu.be/120HFjKPuJ4 I'm sorry.
  13. Silver_Soul

Screenshot of new area in Olympus shown in Extended Demo at Kaaboo Festival

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot of Olympus Leaked from Kaaboo Festival Kinda worried that these demos are everywhere. What if it leaks and some tech savy person data mines it. Just being paranoid.
  14. Silver_Soul

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Lightyear, Luca, and everything else!

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Snow white comes to mind, when the queen asks the huntsman to put Snow White's heart on a box. Another heart in a box.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6