REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Why do I feel like that sentence inside the parentheses have a hidden meaning? Haha.

By the way, could you please check my Card Medal thread? Somehow it suddenly got locked... or was it on purpose?
    Whoever came up with the top poster competition idea is a genius. Look at how lively the forum is right now, haha!
    I only said lol because I can only imagine what they'll (Square will) think when/if this turns into a "big deal" (if they will change their minds),but I guess it should have been reworded so it wouldn't look like I was flamebaiting anyone so people wouldn't make that big of a deal out of it.

EDIT: Apologies, apologies.My bad.I realized I need to think a little more before I post.
    I was just wondering if you guys think Square will change anything if they see it but okay
    ^_^ *hug* good to see youuuu. :3 I know it's been ages~ And yup! ^^ I'm trying to watch all the great ones. I was also recommended Free!, Black Butler, and others
    Hewwooooo!! ^_^ How have you been? I myself have been delving into anime :3 I have Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood under my belt, with Soul Eater started. But I want to check out others :3
    Quite satisfying actually, thank you :D, though i'm probably not going to post much to almost anything anymore in the KH X[Chi] Sub forum the way it's been going for me..... ._.
    hey Cecily. whats the best way to live chat with you nowadays? Skype, MSN, IRC?
    spend one sleeping and the other cleaning and then its like, where is my time for playing the sims in my underwear??

hmm not really. ive been invited to some end of term parties by teachers, which i'm kind of excited about! and im thinking of going on a trip sometime over the summer, maybe to kamakura or somewhere with cool history.

got any summer plans?
    Hey Cecily, it's thewanderinghero from Tumblr, I wanted to message you here on the forurms saying I forgot to say XL Mens! XP
    Apparently people (aka, two persons, hence peoples) need like big giant uber-esque backstory to a game that has, for the most part, been really simplistic. Like why even

Do they not get that the original World was actually Disney World/Land? Because hell, if not, that's pretty sad or just really DuMB because what else would all those worlds put together equal?!?!?

ono somedays I feel like I should emerge from hibernating in RP Section and proceed to take over FoKH/discussion related sections, but then I have to deal with icky people
    i have been pretty good!! so looking forward to the holidays though omg. the weekends need to be like a day longer i swear.
    how have you been??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…