• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

a thread about theories

i understand everyone's excitement about the new upcoming kh games, but everyone knows we won't know anything for sure until we get official statement, so why does everyone get so worked up about theory? sorry if i am ruining anyone's fun, but personally after reading these theories, and...
  2. S

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

I agree 100% with Kain showing up that would be great. But I'm pretty sure they would only use the more mainstream ff game characters, notice they only use characters from FF7 and on, sure they used setzer but alot of kids wouldnt know who he is anyway if people didnt mention it.
  3. S

KH2 FM better or worse?

what exactly is swap magic? I have heard of it but i dont know anything about it, and where can i get it?
  4. S

here is an important question..what is the connection?

i read in an interview somewhere , i think on this site, that back then there were no heartless or nobodies, there was a new kind of enemy, we dont know what it is yet, but there might be a chance that they are derived from people similar to how the heartless and nobodies are
  5. S

here is an important question..what is the connection?

i still think that this new enemy that was confirmed before has a big impact on the whole who's what of who thing ya kno?
  6. S

new kind of enemy, yen sid; possible connection??

well ive read some posts and i do believe that the main enemy from the BBS screenshots (i forgot his name, master xehanort???) does resemble yen sid. you know there is a new type of enemy in BBS and chances are these enemies are derived from actual beings (heartless and nobodies both come from...
  7. S

hey i got an idea

since this new game takes place in the past, maybe mickey befriends the 3 warriors in some way before or after the battle, and in some time and place they all perished and mickey swore to bring light to the world again and took the 3 keyblades since they are special and then it goes from there...
  8. S

question about ff7????

does any one know anything about whats going on with the whole franchise after crisis core and before crisis?? i already know about the updated advent children... but does any one else know about anything else, or news on a ff7 remake?
  9. S

simple theory

ok, i love the game but im not gunna lie i havent played it in a while so dont get mad if i forget some important names and stuff, which i will. but ive kept up on news and it just came to me.. and i dont know what the crossroads in chain of memories is called either so ill just call it the 4...
Back