• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shoopuf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Idea of Rikku and Yuna as kids

I think it would be good, that way Yuna and Rikku could interact all the other young FF characters ^^
  2. S

Red Hot Chili Peppers singing Simple and Clean??

I'm pretty sure this is a mistake of some sort. If RHCP sang Simple and Clean it would be... odd.
  3. S

What made you buy the game?

The main reason I bought KH was because of the FF/Disney combination. I was a huge Disney fan when I was younger and I am a MASSIVE Final Fantasy fan, so the idea of a game with both of these things in it was too good to resist! Also ... I thought Riku was kind of hot ...
  4. S

Found this on ytmnd.com

that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen LMAO
  5. S

Mickey and Riku

I think that Riku is on the good side but only pretending to be bad to spoil the order's plans. There is no way he would go back to the darkside again ...
  6. S

Easy-Breezy-Extra Cheezy KHII

yeah. in the game and in the manga, they say that they lived there untill it was destroyed. and you theory makes a lot of sense!
  7. S

Riku, Possibly

It has to be Riku! He's gonna be (and has to be) a major part of KH2, so why would he be left out of the poster?
  8. S

Voice acting for PotC???

9. S

The smelling thingy ...

Well said!
  10. S

wat's with the X

I don't know whether Riku, Mickey or the BHK are in members of the Organization. Has it eve been confirmed that the 'X' in the names actually means anything? Maybe Tetsuya Nomura just thought it would be cool. I doubt it has any particular meaning.
  11. S

the enigmatic man idenity

He's gonna be a Kingdom Hearts original character. Where does it ever show his weapons??? I wanna see!
  12. S

optional bosses pt2

This has been posted sooooooooo many times ... oh well. I reckon Ultima would be sick.
  13. S

do you know

I didn't know that it was confirmed to be two disks, but it has been rumoured (sp?) that there will be. I would rather just one.
  14. S

opinion

Totally agree. I don't think anyone can pinpoint the exact date. I don't reckon it will come out in 2006, it has to come out this year.
  15. S

new team member??

Probably Star Wars or Legend of Zelda, that would be sick. It would even be cool to go to worlds from Final Fantasy/
Back