• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shofamuminah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Which form did you use the most?

as the title says, which form did you use the most? Mine is Final.... 106 times :)
  2. S

Anyone, I wanna ask you something...

I'm still new in this technology (o.o) My windows hasn't been upgraded into SP 2. when i want to, it asked me to backup my system. my question is, is upgrading my windows to SP 2 means re-formatting the hardware? please help me, someone T_T. if it reall means so, i should find a way to recover...
  3. S

KH:COM worth it?

Honestly, I think CoM only as a prequel and nothing else. the story, even not 100% match to KH 2! how do i explain this?
  4. S

Last Axel Battle

Have: Blizzard x3 Dumbo.... high attack cards... cure 4 quick reflex on axel's attack the point is, have any attacks atrributed by water/ice. and also, use hades or hook. they make you resistant to fire... which is good :lol:
  5. S

Has Nomura said something?

Really, has nomura said something about KH 3??? :cursing:
  6. S

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!.....But

And that's so uncool... i better get back at my FF tactics advance
  7. S

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

i think you can't. you have to play the last
  8. S

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!.....But

get glide. it's fun when you're floating and makes the battle a LOT easier *grins* anyway, if you wish to train your final, go to TWTNW. just run around killing nobodies from twilight's view to proof of existance. before your drive runs out, go to world map and use these game's glitch as...
  9. S

Gah!!! Help me through Hades Cup!!

I've just through until round 47!!!! help me reach it!!!!!:(
  10. S

Help me in Poster Duty Challenge!! TLTW

Somebody!!! help me go through Poster Duty challenge in 30 seconds!! that's the last thing i need to do before end this game 100 %!!! T_T all has been done except this one~! help!!
  11. S

Oh snap, need Orichalcum+ locations

Yup, He's right... 7 orichalcums+ and an ENERGY Crystal, which you can find on Shaman and Bookmaster. and bout the drop rate? I guess you should stick with your Lucky Lucky ability cause it is only 4% chance to get one. Energy crystals are needed to cut half the amount of ingredients by half.
  12. S

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

well i think riku and mickey didn't go that well on their disguise.... and mickey is pretty funny with that awkward disguise. none of the 13 order is as short or shorter than he is...
  13. S

I need instruction for quote and other settings

say, how do you make quote? and how do you make an excerpt of picture?
  14. S

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

Oh, that.... I've beaten the game and have seen it. if that's some secret ending, well......
  15. S

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

Gee, i've been playing all over and and haven't gotten one. *sigh*
Back