• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shivaa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

TV ► About The Flash series (2014) and The Infamous Games ... (Fun Discussion)

Hi, I haven't seen it yet I'm not really a fan of this series. Tutuapp
  2. S

TV ► One Piece (Netflix Live Action Adaptation)

I also think they rushed things too much, and it spoiled the story a bit Mini Militia App Lock
  3. S

Film ► Resident Evil: Death Island

Finally, Jill Valentine remake is in the film!! Looks amazing! Tutuapp
  4. S

Film ► The Super Mario Bros. Movie April 7th 2023

My childhood dream is finally here!! Animation, colors, stories, characters, dubbing, it's flawless!
  5. S

Film ► A quick note about Disney remaking Hunchback of Notre Dame

Is there any casting information for the film?
  6. S

Film ► Joker 2: the musical

I'm not a fan of musicals at all, so seeing one of my favorite characters in this kind of film disappoints me. Mini Militia App Lock
  7. S

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

My favorite Disney is The Little Mermaid and the villain is Hades.
  8. S

The Wolf Among Us season 2 (2023)

The Wolf Among Us for me was the most intriguing title from Telltale, the concept is genius and the storytelling was top notch.
  9. S

Hidden Gems

I'm also a big fan of the Rune Factory series.
  10. S

Marvel's Avengers comic collecting tips

Square Enix's "Avengers Project" was a game that had me hugely hyped when it was announced and those, until its release. Unfortunately, once the very good campaign is over, the game's shortcomings accumulate: readability of the action, repetitiveness, matchmaking not working, the...
  11. S

Disney Melee Mania coming to Apple Arcade (3v3 MOBA, not SSB clone)

This game would’ve been bit better if it was a platform fighter like, I’ll pay money to play as Stitch along with Chicken Little on my side while fighting Peter Pan and Aladdin.
  12. S

New AAA Marvel and Star Wars Games from Skydance Media

I really hope it will give a good game.
  13. S

Resident Evil, has unintelligible plot points now...

Not a huge RE fan but I like some of the opus. This one really hooked me, a good script, Ethan is more captivating, very good antagonists, a lifespan of around 10 hours depending on the difficulty, I really had a great time on it.
  14. S

What would you change about the KH1 story?

To be honest, I would like change a lot of things.
  15. S

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

Thank you so much for the details and the explanations.
Back