• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shinoku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

Huh? I didn't use wiki. This came from my small head. lol
  2. S

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

Xehanort Braig Dilan Even Elaeus Ienzo Sora Not sure Names: Sai Lea Medy Dulor Marulia Arlene
  3. S

Glitches In KDH2?

Hey, I'm one of the 10%! My KH2 has huge scratches!
  4. S

Kh2 Manga

Is it me or does Roxas look like a girl?
  5. S

Organization XIII Rankings (Opinions)

I agree 100% with this guy. And for some people, Roxas is not the damn strongest. He may be strong, but he is not the strongest. And Marluxia wasn't scared of Xemnas. He betrayed Xemnas. He was the leader of Castle Oblivion. And if he wasn't the 2nd strongest, tell me, why was he the boss in COM.
  6. S

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

I can't resist the capaccino machine! And the donuts! Can't resist them either!
  7. S

Oh no! I got the song stuck in my head! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Double Trou-Stop it! Walla walla bing bang!
  8. S

Yeah, that was funny. That was also funny.:D
  9. S

Every Heart, that was awesome. Make more!:D
  10. S

Lmao!

Wrong, one of them is girl. Look closely.:D
  11. S

Lmao!

OMG! I already saw that. In fact he's one of my friends on Youtube. It's hilarious.:D
  12. S

Funny Bunny! Michael Jackson! Holy Smack! Run away! Buttrape!:D
  13. S

Memory of Xeanhort- the ACTUAL memory of him.

Xehanort=Another No Heart=Another Heartless Memories of Another Heartless
  14. S

The cheapest partner

When I was lvl90, Mulan pawned everything. I hate her. Her flames killed everything. I didn't do shit. I hated her so much I never came back to LoD.:D
  15. S

spoilers...$$$$$$

Because Kairi is a princess of heart. Her heart is as pure as clean water. The voice that was talking to Riku was Mickey. Just wanted to state that.:D
Back