• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cynuous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cynuous

The RP Table of Contents

The title is quite self explanatory. I got tired of looking around for RPs and what not so I decided to make this thread. So I'm going to make up categories for RP threads to go under. If YOU are a leader or RP Director then you may post on the page these four things: The link to your thread (bc...
  2. Cynuous

Rival Schools {Collaborative help will be needed}

I've been thinking about making an RP like this for awhile now. Just want to step back from my SA rp and just give something else a shot. Anyways what I had in mind is to start from scratch. I want to build an RP around about 7 or so schools that teach different styles of Martial Arts. Because...
  3. Cynuous

The Shinra Alchemists RP (Exposed)

anyways I made this thread because I've had a lot of ppl confused about the different systems I have and why I have them. So I figured I'd take some time and try to explain things in a summary without over doing it. If anyone has any questions then I'd like them to ask me. Feel free to ask me...
  4. Cynuous

I was wondering....

if there was a Member Picture Thread in the forum? If not I'mma go make one =P
  5. Cynuous

Shodou Koutei School of Assassination

I want ppl to bear in mind this school is something is totally Original and created by me. I want ppl to know this RP itself would take place several years before my other RP, the Shinra Alchemists. The name of the RP makes it fairly obvious what we will be RPing about. Assassination ninjas...
  6. Cynuous

The Shinra Alchemists

10 years have passed since the second coming of Sephiroth and now catastrophically mako infected humans, also known as Alchemists....are now among us in the world of Gaia. These mako altered humans now possess the ability to use materia powers without the use of a materia. Rufus Shinra saw this...
  7. Cynuous

Hey Ya

Just dropping by to do some stuff in ya's RP Section :D
  8. Cynuous

The Shinra Alchemists {Sign Ups and OOC thread}

10 years have passed since the second coming of Sephiroth and now catastrophically mako infected humans, also known as Alchemists....are now among us in the world of Gaia. These mako altered humans now possess the ability to use materia powers without the use of a materia. Rufus Shinra saw this...
Back