• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shasha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shasha

Random stuff I learned about Skuld

this is kind of completely random but I thought id share though I'm sure someone else has mentioned it. I'm currently doing some research on the 3 Fates and what caught my eye was the fact a person named Skuld was mentioned. Pretty much they were an alternate version of the Fates. One version...
  2. Shasha

Fanfiction ► the pitiful past (Reader Insert)

Re: the pitiful past (Reader Insert) Thank you Kit~ Yeah, I dunno where I was going with the format to tell you the truth. I just wanted to space things out a bit because it looked messy all bunched up and at some point I just gave up and it went all over the place. It's in the readers...
  3. Shasha

Re: the pitiful past (Reader Insert) Yeah, I thought they may have. They're in a different font that makes it looked space when in reality, it really isn't. Though I noticed that the different font isn't all that noticeable here so maybe that's why it's not as aesthetic as I anticipated
  4. Shasha

the pitiful past (Reader Insert) Vanitas x Reader I hate you...so much You stared at him. The boy with the ebony hair and golden eyes. He was never the nicest, which was obvious. He was cold, he was harsh, and he was ruthless. He trained you, sure he beat the shit out of you almost every time...
  5. Shasha

Fanfiction ► O N T H E I N S I D E {Vanitas one-shot}

We usually do analysis stuff as well ;u; But things like this are usually warm ups so I obviously take advantage of these moments to write fanfictions Thank you~!
  6. Shasha

Ah~ Thank you very much for your kind words~! I tried my best to keep it in character and as 'angst-y' as possible ;u; And I did~! Everyone was taken a back by how sad it was, even if almost nobody knew who Vanitas was~
  7. Shasha

AN – I did this in like 10 minutes as a prompt for my English AP class xD Prompt was, write a story about anything but every sentence has to start with the next letter of the alphabet. Hope you like it~ I also posted this on other sites that include, DeviantART, Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, Quotev...
Back