• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sharingansora824

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Coded Phone

Hey i was just wondering if we knew what phone coded will be out for yet. So if you find a website where it shows it please give me the link:thumbsup:
  2. S

358/2 Days Release Date

Hey I was just wondering if the winter 2008 release date of 358/2 was for the US or Japan.
  3. S

Games for Mac

I have a Mac and I am trying to find a good online game. Any Suggestions?:confused:
  4. S

HELP! PLEASE

I am on the 2nd to last battle in Chain of Memories. (The first Marluxia battle) and I can't beat it. Do you guys have any tips on how I could build my deck to beat him!
  5. S

Best Anime and Manga of all time

What are your favorie animes and mangas of all time. I think the best anime of all time is Death Note and the best manga of all time is Bleach.
  6. S

Keycast

I discovered a podcast on Itunes all about KH and all the new KH games coming out. They have a website, but you will have to listen to the podcast to find out cause' I can't find the link.
  7. S

Help/Support ► Love Problem....Can you guys help me?

Wait her out. Don't give up hope. Above all don't pressure her, and try to help heal her scars. Don't Give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  8. S

KH2 Final Mix+

Okay all of you guys need to suck it up and realize its not coming to the US. If you guys want it so FREAKING badly buy it online like I did. All of you guys need to just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sorry that was rude. But seriously.:cursing:
  9. S

Hardest Boss

Chain of memories and re chain I can say his name. His name is Phantom
  10. S

Hardest Boss

Riku Replica 4. It took me 3 MONTHS to beat him. I can't even count how many times I changed the cards in my deck.:angry: I beat him on my first try!
Back