Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sharingansora824

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Coded Phone

Hey i was just wondering if we knew what phone coded will be out for yet. So if you find a website where it shows it please give me the link:thumbsup:
  2. S

358/2 Days Release Date

Hey I was just wondering if the winter 2008 release date of 358/2 was for the US or Japan.
  3. S

Games for Mac

I have a Mac and I am trying to find a good online game. Any Suggestions?:confused:
  4. S

HELP! PLEASE

I am on the 2nd to last battle in Chain of Memories. (The first Marluxia battle) and I can't beat it. Do you guys have any tips on how I could build my deck to beat him!
  5. S

Best Anime and Manga of all time

What are your favorie animes and mangas of all time. I think the best anime of all time is Death Note and the best manga of all time is Bleach.
  6. S

Keycast

I discovered a podcast on Itunes all about KH and all the new KH games coming out. They have a website, but you will have to listen to the podcast to find out cause' I can't find the link.
  7. S

Help/Support ► Love Problem....Can you guys help me?

Wait her out. Don't give up hope. Above all don't pressure her, and try to help heal her scars. Don't Give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  8. S

KH2 Final Mix+

Okay all of you guys need to suck it up and realize its not coming to the US. If you guys want it so FREAKING badly buy it online like I did. All of you guys need to just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sorry that was rude. But seriously.:cursing:
  9. S

Hardest Boss

Chain of memories and re chain I can say his name. His name is Phantom
  10. S

Hardest Boss

Riku Replica 4. It took me 3 MONTHS to beat him. I can't even count how many times I changed the cards in my deck.:angry: I beat him on my first try!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6