• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by ShardofTruth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ShardofTruth

Does DDD actually have the best story-telling in the franchise?

I didn't really mind the drops much, there are some bad situations where it could happen (e.g. boss fights) but on the whole it wasn't a deal breaker to me. What I really, really don't like about this game is how we are forced through the shallow Disney stories two times with only slight...
  2. ShardofTruth

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

All this sequel baiting for TWEWY made me kinda numb over the years, I still can taste the dissapointment after finishing A New Day.
  3. ShardofTruth

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

It could also be a callback to the white coats we already saw in KHX: the capes of light. Along with the bracelet of light, which shows a similiar design to the strings on the black coat, it was speculated that they share a similiar origin.
  4. ShardofTruth

You guys, lifeboat is the correct translation because we've seen the original form of that strange machine almost six years ago. Nomura the absolute madman has done it again.
  5. ShardofTruth

KHinsider Unofficial Translations Request

I think deleting the unofficial translation would actually do the community a disservice as the official translation for KHUX is all over the place. The most obvious example would be the special attack bonus but there are other things too like the book of prophecy passage that is translated...
  6. ShardofTruth

You are probably right, I really hope we see Strelitzia again or else all of this is too little too late.
  7. ShardofTruth

Yeah, more padding. Is this white cloak of any significance?
  8. ShardofTruth

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

Great to see Maleficent in top form again and using the ark to escape. So was Darkness impersonating Ava and get Ven to kill Strelitzia or is Ava working together with Darkness? Both options don't make 100% sense.
  9. ShardofTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts of Ventus and Aqua unveiled!

I don't like how the Master's Defender became Aqua's official Keyblade post BBS0.2. Her chess symbol in KH3 is still the Stormfall keychain, yet she only uses Rainfell in Re Mind. Maybe she still didn't get her stuff back from the Chamber of Repose.
  10. ShardofTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

My excitement died with the screenshots, this looks like just another soft reboot of KHUX. Maybe some old features from KHX return with the cards like fully explorable worlds, but I'm not too optimistic. That Starlight variant of the Master's Defender though, I'm a bit intrigued to say the least.
  11. ShardofTruth

Clockwork Trophy Birth By Sleep Requirements?

Correct, the under 80 hours requirement is only true for the original Japanese PSP release.
  12. ShardofTruth

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Great stuff, thanks for the new footage kraze1984.
  13. ShardofTruth

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

Why they didn't take Kingdom Hearts Another χ[chitty mobile game] is beyond me, it even had the anagram of Xehanort inside.
  14. ShardofTruth

1/23 Union χ JP Update: Development Letter #7, Login Bonus, KH3 Avatar Reprints

I hope she has to go through the sewers like everyone else. After Moebius was axed I was pretty sure KHUX would follow suit, but it seems they are giving it a bit more time. Going from quest 920 to 1000 would mean 16 months with additional story update for 5 quests each. So they probably...
  15. ShardofTruth

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

Is there actually any reason why the pre-order themes are so much different? The last one was for the special Japanese-only PS4 I think, the whole concept is just absurd.