• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shady543

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shady543

Worst Vocal Direction in the series

Aqua's english va is always one that bothered me. It's still just too emotionless. Ven, Roxas and Axel's voices are probably the only ones that I prefer in English over the Japanese va. Jesse and Quinton are just unbeatable in their role lol. I agree with the people who say that they're annoyed...
  2. shady543

News ► KH3 Aqua, Axel, Kairi, and Sora with Shield Funko POPs coming later this year

*doesn't see roxas* that's okay.... I guess..... :'c Nah in all seriousness, even though Aqua and Axel actually are not huge favourites of mine, I'm so glad that more original characters are finally getting some love and not just like 20 Sora variants. Still waiting for my Roxas and Vanitas...
  3. shady543

My vision of the future of Roxas in the following parts.

I'm probably in the unpopular opinion that I want them to still use his character lol. Although I'm probably biased as he has been my favourite for like 10 years, I think he is one of the few really good kh characters and I'd like at least one of my favourites to still have importance... (*cries...
  4. shady543

Which Seekers would fit in worlds not in the game?

I always felt that having both Vexen and Demyx in Emperor's New Groove was a huge missed opportunity. >.>
  5. shady543

Why do people keep saying KH2 is better than KH3?

In all honestly KH2 wins for me mainly because it has an actual midway point. KH3 didn't have that and I feel that really let it down. I still do think that KH was a lot better as a franchise in general back in the PS2 days up to BBS so that could also play a role as well. Another thing I loved...
  6. shady543

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Ahhhh I'm getting concerned that this could mean that Vanitas may actually be gone for good, which makes me even more pissed considering he basically got the most weird and half-assed open ending and didn't even look defeated at all like the others. And the japanese version makes it even worse...
  7. shady543

I’m starting to think riku was just a advertising scam

Tbh I think it's because there was also a lot of hype of there being a playable character. We didn't know who it was, but at the time it was a pretty huge deal and people were excited. I would have loved the Dark World to have been a playable section and it would have been easier considering...
  8. shady543

Why did Nemura make kairi look like a goblin?

as someone with short hair (slightly longer than kairi's though), this makes me salty. short hair is cute and I think this is her best hairstyle yet. What does bother me though is that her hair at the back looks like it starts like halfway up her head instead of at the end.
  9. shady543

Vanitas..

10. shady543

Cut Content

I love how I never really cared about DLC, but this is one of the few times where I downright want it. Although what I'd like would be at least a year's worth of effort in terms of DLC I guess so KH3 is probably beyond fixable for me.
  11. shady543

The treatment of women in this series

Oh wow, there is no reason to not have any more discussion in this topic lol.
  12. shady543

Vanitas..

Back