Recent content by Shady

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shady

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 With the possible exception of Halloweentown in KHI, the heartless aren't meant to fit into any given world, that's their purpose, to be a strange and terrifying threat. Apart from that, however, you make a valid argument...
  2. Shady

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 This is my standpoint. I have an issue with it essentially portraying the relationship between John Smith and Pocahontas as incest. In reality he was a father figure to her, they were NOT lovers. And of course, I don't...
  3. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Excellent news! True, it would have worked quite well as a sleeping world in 3D and in my opinion, 3D needed more worlds. I agree that I'd like to see La Cite des Cloches readapted and expanded in KHIII with a more...
  4. Shady

Question: Country of the Musketeers Treasure Chest

In Sora's half, there is a treasure chest sitting up on a ledge at Tower Road, how do I reach it? I've tried Flomotion but can't get high enough even from the opposite ledge.
  5. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Another film with great potential as a KH world is Atlantis! The concept being rearranged so that the city actually cloaked themselves when darkness took over but having that cloak now be threatened and the complex lore...
  6. Shady

Issue with Traverse Town II in 3D

There isn't a designated forum for 3D, so I hope I'm alright here. I've completed both Sora and Riku's Traverse Town I, Le Cite Des Coches and The Grid. Now I've just completed Riku's Prankster's Paradise. So the next stop is to return to Traverse Town but no matter where I enter it, the...
  7. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Absolutely! It's kind of a sin that The Black Cauldron hasn't been used. It's been years since I've seen it but that film is dark as hell! (which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned)
  8. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 That's a matter of opinion. I didn't have anything against it except that damn flower task in Sora's half. Could the objective have been any LESS clear?! I ran around like an idiot getting poisoned to death several times...
  9. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 I've already added my opinion quite early on in this thread, primarily I'd like to see Treasure Planet with a utilization of Silver's split loyalties and Kingdom of The Sun, the scrapped concept of The Emperor's New...
  10. Shady

Mission Glitch?

So today for the first time in some years I've begun once again my file of Days which I'd been stuck at for so long struggling to follow Pete in Agrabah. Accomplished that and proceeded even further into the game using my reliable DestinyIsland.com guide to help in some areas, though it's proven...
  11. Shady

'Currently Closed Off' doors in Traverse Town?

During my second playthrough my attention was somehow especially drawn to two doors in Traverse Town that remain "Currently Closed Off' even in my first file where I am nearly finished, in End of the World. One is in the 3rd District a few feet from the door to Merlin's area with a keyhole in...
  12. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Apologies, I'm no expert in this area. The poster who used that word seemed to believe they'd be successful with Elsa, they even called her a 'controlling villain' which is what I argued against. Elsa is in no way a...
  13. Shady

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Referring back to the discussion of seeing more of Destiny Islands, this KHinsider screenshot page confirms that we will be returning to Destiny Islands, how much of it is the question. Screenshots - KINGDOM HEARTS III -...
  14. Shady

Unreachable Area in Wonderland

This has me stumped. I have returned to Wonderland with the glide ability and yet still am unable to reach the hedges in Tea Party Garden atop which are several treasure chests. How do I go about this?
  15. Shady

Kingdom Hearts Playthrough Journal

They have these at at least one of the Pokemon Forums I have been to, perhaps a few of them. Just a place to talk about where you are at in the game. Also I happen to have a small vent at the moment and no where else appropriate to post it. So here I am on my way back to Hallow Bastian and...