• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ShadowXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

1. i believe that the other 7 days are from Kingdom Hearts 2 2. Sora was asleep for 1 year. and i speculate that the 2 means 358 days for 2 sides of a story, the two main stories in between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2: Roxas and Riku
  2. S

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

1. Midgar 2. Shibuya that's my guess
  3. S

Anime or Manga suggestion

What anime should i watch/manga should i read if I like: Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, and D. Gray Man. Any suggestions?
  4. S

What Consoles Do You Own?

What Consoles Do You Own? Portable: Gameboy Color Gameboy Advance SP Nintendo DS PSP Console: Playstation 1 Playstation 2 Playstation 3 Nintendo Entertainment System Nintendo Wii I don't play by GBA much, except if I want to play GBC games. For Consoles, I play both my PS2 and PS3, because I...
  5. S

Xigbar in BBS

well see them whole probably, and show cutscenes at the end of the game hopefully.
  6. S

Xehanort and Terra, embodiement

no: 1. Saix eye's were also yellow so that part doesn't really matter 2. If Xehanort possessed Terra, then he should still have his memories. Xehanort the Apprentice is found in Hollow Bastian without any memories, so no. But their is a connection between the two and Xehanort the Apprentice.
  7. S

Which Drinks

Answer these questions: Coke or Pepsie Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi Sprite or Seirra Mist? Slice or or Fanta Orange Iced Tea or Lemonade Mine: Pepsi Diet Pepsi Seirra Mist Fanta Lemonade
  8. S

Gameplay changes?

Do you have any gameplay ideas that you have in mind for future Kingdom Hearts? I would like the ability to fuse magic or ability. Have another option that says "Combine" and the game will pause, and you can combine two spells, or one spell and an ability.
  9. S

Spin-off series?

In many game series, their is usually a game that takes place in the past, (Daxter, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc.), so do you think Birth by Sleep might inspire a spin-off series? Well, I do think so, but if they were to make a sequel, it focus on other Keyblade Masters of that time.
  10. S

Should Square-Enix re-release ( not remake ) PlayStation era games?

The best of Square was in the PS1 era, from Xenogears, to Final Fantasy, to Chrono Trigger and Cross. But do you think they should be rereleased for anniversaries. they are already doing the anniversary series, such as the two final fantasy ports, and the two ds remakes, but don't you think they...
  11. S

coded on PSP!!

well, maybe, maybe not. Agito and 3rd Birthday are on DoCoMo (Japanese) cellphones, so it would be limited over in other countries, thats why they are formatting it for the psp as well. usually you don't consider a cellphone game a real game, so if Nomura is making Coded equally important to the...
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts BBS

seeing that the battle between cloud and sephiroth is big, compared to other FF story arcs, I believe we might witness some events of Final Fantasy VII. The basic plot though.
  13. S

Should there be more Final Fantasy remakes for DS and PSP?

Do you think their will be a Final Fantasy V and VI DS? And what about Final Fantasy I and II? I believe V and VI will come out. The whole reason for DS version is that many fans will buy PSP for Dissidia, and so by putting it on the DS, they would want it, and also for the fact that some...
  14. S

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

its just approached differently. when you think of the heart of all worlds, Kingdom Hearts, you might say, that reminds me of the force, the main spiritual part of the universe, but its deeper. Ok, darkness in one's heart=the dark side, but the ideas are approached differently. kind of hard to...
  15. S

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

Yes and No. Yes because Riku is consumed by darkness as he searches to help Kairi=Anakin is manipulated by the dark side as he tries to prevent Padme`'s death. Travel to other worlds=Travel to other planets Keyblade War=Clone War King Mickey=Yoda "Kingdom hearts"=the force No...
Back