• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ShadowWolf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ShadowWolf

Need some help trying to beat brawlamari with Dora.

I have made it to the grid world with Sora , as I have passed the first two other worlds. Now I am trying to get into the grid world but I am having a little trouble getting past brawlamari , I thought I had gotten close to beating him until I got killed. How do I do this? Is there something...
  2. ShadowWolf

Drop Me Nots

Where could I find those drop me nots in this game , Is it on up in the game that I can find those?
  3. ShadowWolf

Need some help for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for playstation 4.

Thank you and now I understand
  4. ShadowWolf

I have 2.8 not 0.2 - Is that the same thing?
  5. ShadowWolf

This post is long so please just bare with me as I explain what I think I am missing in the game Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage , As in part of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for the Playstation 4.....I think I am missing a few things that I may have over looked while trying to figure this game...
  6. ShadowWolf

Hello Everyone....New here.

My name is Missy and I actually just joined this site , after this past weekend after my husband and I , got a ps4 and I got the game Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 , I have played the first KH games that was for ps3 years ago but I have never played these and after I started playing birth by sleep , I...
Back