• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shadows rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Renegade 2!!!!!!!!!

For all those who have played the game may remember a while back that westwood was working on a sequal to this awsome first person shooter but for some reason was cancelled so it never got past its demo stage. but ive found a website thats started a petition to ask the people at westwood studios...
  2. S

Sephiroth

He was harder on kh1 even though I liked died in 5 seconds in the second one. Only because I was stupified at the moment.
  3. S

Roxas and the Orginization

Probably roxas couldnt get the hearts unless he was complete,i ts a crazy idea.
  4. S

begginner, normal, or proud?

Just passed proud mode, and saw the seret ending.:D
  5. S

shadow of the colossus 17th colossi

I got a question for all those who've played the game. Is there such thing as a 17th colossi or is it all just a lie? cause some sites say its true and some dont. Plus Iv's been to the secret garden and nothing happend, i just want to know if i screwed up somewhere or if im just stressing over...
  6. S

Weird glitch in Tron's world

Yeah there are glitches, after i defeat a boss in valor form i stay in it for the rest of the cut scenes.
  7. S

13 super heartless

Or have some of the same features, like stances or weapons.
  8. S

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

45 hours for me I realized that i played it for a long time. I was shocked I was to into the game to notice.
  9. S

About The secret ending

Doubt it would be there.
  10. S

Fight with Riku

If we do fight riku then it will be a awsome fight.
  11. S

Buying from Wal-Mart

My wal-mart doesnt have it either. (sob):(
  12. S

cloud v sephroith

I saw that movie already it was an awsome fight at the end.
  13. S

How would you react if...

I would foam at the mouth topple over to my side then stay silent for a long time.........
  14. S

Rating

It has to be E because its disney there cant be any bad stuff in it, or else...
  15. S

BKH in KH?

Ive been wondering about that voice so it could be very possible that it is BHK. They may explain that in kh2 hopefully.
Back