• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shadowii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

So in japan kingdom hearts 2 is the most popular game

i said JAPAN not mine (I dont have a favorite i like them all) kind of weird to me that anyone on here would criticize japans taste since the series that we discuss every day here (final fantasy and kingdom hearts) are japanese in origin (yes with disney co-operation on the latter but if...
  2. S

So has anyone bought a PSP...

i didnt buy one, i got a used one from my neighbors true story
  3. S

I think the slime was number four on there latest top 30 video game characters list
  4. S

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/162557-kh3d-khiii-info-famitsu-full-translation-opening-post.html
  5. S

in any case she does fare better on fanfiction.net, facebook, and youtube at least
  6. S

do you see forums where kairi fares better becuase while shes not my favorite character i dont think the hate on her is deserved and its disheartening to look at (shes already done enough for me to be happy with her character) in any case i am the same with mr nomura on what his favorite...
  7. S

^ not much just thought it beared mentioning with all the hate i see on this forum
  8. S

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

by any chance is there a list of character popularity or did they just show the top five
  9. S

you would not see that from this forum and the most popular characters in order are: Sora, Roxas, Axel, Aqua, and Terra and nomura's personal favorite scenes are the endings of kingdom hearts one and two
  10. S

~ why are sora and riku stumpy all over again?

from the latest interview the reason might involve the data inside sora
  11. S

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. so the fact that sora and riku look like their original selves might be because of the data in sora.....i'm cool with that
  12. S

Anti-Form in Storyline?

i actually thinks its a sign that sora might be more vulnerable to the darkness in future games (i think that would be interesting)
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts AX (after Xehanort)

If kingdom hearts III really is Xehanort's last game, what kind of villain would you want as a replacement? Personally I'd like to see more final fantasy villains have a place in the story: maybe Garland or Kefka and maybe an insane original character who is from that story of the war of...
  14. S

Kairi's Memory

thats probably so i just get the feeling when i see 5:52-5:55 "nothing" might actually be something YouTube - ‪Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough Part 2-Destiny Island‬‏
  15. S

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

I hate those "this will sock fans" lines Kairi going darkside somehow? whatever it is it will probably mean imediate need to travel in KH3
Back