• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shadowfaith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts: Similar Opposites (RPG Thread)

The winds blew harshly through the alley ways of the concrete city. The smell of rotting garbage and drunken men was enough to knock a soaring bird out of the sky. Even though the sun shone brightly on the upper plate of the city, the darkness was a constant haze on the underneath, making it the...
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts: Similar Opposites (Sign-up's and OOC)

(Okay my third attempt at this RPG. First was because of faults in the RPG. Second was because of University. With Universtiy finished we can hopefully get this up and running =D) Plot A legend has long been mistaken for myth in this universe of magic and adventure. The legend was that at the...
  3. S

My art! (Take 1) =D

Okay then, welcome to mes art thread! .... Okay! Intro done lets move on =D These are just a few doodles I did...most of them done in work on a quiet day on the back of film scheduals XP Anyways: Lorenzo Triplets ^ The Lorenzo Triplets along with they're dog Strifer =D Just a few characters...
  4. S

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I remember a freidn rented it from a rental store and for a LONG time I couldn't remember what the hell it was called only that is had disney characters in it. At this point I didn't have a computer...let alone the internet to look it up. SO later I was browsing a forum and saw some people...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts: Similar Opposites (Sign up's and OOC)

Plot A legend has long been mistaken for myth in this universe of magic and adventure. The legend was that at the beginning of time when the worlds were created, eight elemental beings were created to keep peace throughout the worlds so as the creatures that would soon inhabit it would remain...
  6. S

why do u think Saix is too loyal to Xemnas?!?!?!?!

The dude wants a heart and Xemnas said he could get him one, therfore he is loyal to him. It's just his personality I guess.
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts: Similar Opposites *Sign-ups and discussion*

Plot A legend has long been mistaken for myth in this universe of magic and adventure. The legend was that at the beginning of time when the worlds were created, eight elemental beings were created to keep peace throughout the worlds so as the creatures that would soon inhabit it would remain...
  8. S

Organization Members lied!!!

I always thought it was either the fact that Sora still had a heart and that Roxas was confusing Sora's feelings for his or that Roxas simply remembers feelings, like his memories or something of the sort. neh?
  9. S

Newbie for sale!...

...Okay, I'm not I lied. o.o But I am new! =D My real name is Rachel and I'm from Wales...the sheep country...where it rains all the time. Yeah that one. And I love Kingdom Hearts =D * gasps* Yeah, I know random, right? Okay, I'm covering up the fact that I suck at writing intro posts and...
Back