• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shadow15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How did THIS slip under the news radar!!?

I dunnoe if you can find that for order to anywhere besides Japan but I went ahead and searched for Kingdom Hearts 2 volumes 3-5 which all said available for pre-order and no images. Right now i'm hoping more for a kingdom hearts short stories to be released out of Japan though. But it would...
  2. S

New characters in Toy Story 3

Hey if anyone is interested in seeing the new characters for Toy Story 3 go here. Shane Zalvin
  3. S

You Tube

Hi, I just felt like sharing my Youtube Channel. YouTube - shadowjoker8's Channel Oh...and if you have one and feel like sharing yours too, That would be good. :)
  4. S

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

I would like to see more use of gun type weapons and more use of vehicles maybe, I'm just thinking with all the worlds you're bound to find some vehicles somewhere and it just seems like it would be fun to run over heartless with a van or something.lol I would also like to see more magic in the...
  5. S

Rally for the republic

Okay, I'm sure some have heard of Ron Paul before or people don't really pay that much attention anymore... Well anyways, Ron Paul is having a Rally for the republic, also known as the campaign for liberty. It starts tomorrow and goes til September 2nd. it will air on C-Span. I've been asked to...
  6. S

Each Scenario's length

The length might depend on the difficulty cause sometimes it will take more time to do it on a harder level. I'm starting off on medium, There will probably be plenty to unlock.
  7. S

Each Scenario's length

I'm sure that Birth By Sleep will be fairly long, There's possibly an extra scenario we don't know about but it could just be that there's only three. They will be dividing the storylines and I expect each to be at least fifteen hours or so with some extra features in the game and possibly the...
  8. S

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

Son of a bitch!!! I typed so god damn much in reply and accidentally erased it. Well i'll retype it anyways... Okay, I see what you mean but the Heartless to be fused with a nobody would still be taken over by the darkness and I don't know if that would effect the body or leave it normal...
  9. S

Okay well it's been said a possibility and they might not exactly be Heartless/Nobodies but something along the lines. Remember from the other threads people would actually wonder about that. Well what I said about Heartless/Nobodies may not be the case but that sentence was probably the least...
  10. S

Uh...Seeing as this area is for discussion on the Unbirths, I was wondering if I could ask your guys thoughts about this theory I made on them? I've been thinking about this theory for a while now and i'm sure of it that this time i'm able to explain it to be understandable. Here is my theory...
  11. S

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

I think it's more of an evolve sort of thing over time, We have noticed already that there was a Kingdom Hearts in BBS. It's like there are higher forms and lower forms of them just like nobodies except similar to what the heartless are. It kind of reminds me of the DS except I think there's a...
  12. S

Which organization member would win in a fight

I'm guessing Axel would win but it would be a very close fight between him and Marluxia.
  13. S

Help/Support ► Gettin' a kitty cat, what should I call it?

I dunno, A wild idea I guess, Lucifer.lol
  14. S

Well if they don't want it to sound like an R-Rated negative thing I suppose they might actually use Ambers. Which is really freaky. Although Disney has a history with some really freaky stuff, but not so much.
  15. S

Well unbirths would be cancellation of birth maybe with cancellation there's creation? Just a thought there. As un births people don't really like the name that much, I don't like it either. Ambers seems kind of strange but is possible in a way but i'm thinking along the lines of them being the...
Back