• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Setsuna ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Setsuna ♥

Kingdom Hearts Powerup Rewards Merch

I put an order down on the poster already so I'll take a picture and let you know of the quality ~!
  2. Setsuna ♥

Well for that purpose yes it would be nice to have that for collectors purposes but if you just wanted to display it in your room/apartment I wouldn't want Gamestop advertised on my wall. Might just be a personal preference of mine
  3. Setsuna ♥

Except you get a bunch of Gamestop logos, advertisement dates and such from the store posters. I work there and we haven't gotten just a plain clean poster for it (unless other stores did ... then that just sucks for me lol)
  4. Setsuna ♥

I'm not sure if a thread about this was posted yet but I was browsing the Powerup Rewards catalog for once (I was going to redeem my points for some coupons) and browsing through the new rewards I saw the following: Kingdom Hearts II Logo Keyring (7250 Points) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Poster 22x28...
  5. Setsuna ♥

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

O.M.G. It's SOO Beautiful. I'm really jealous, I wish I lived on that side of the US :( Florida doesn't get anything cool here
  6. Setsuna ♥

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX on Xbox 360/One?

Keep in mind there are things they would have to change to make that work, for example Tiggers mini game where you jump on tree stumps with the PS face buttons them. I'm not sure on the specifics for a port but it could work if they really wanted to. Also I'm pretty sure TGS is for Japanese...
  7. Setsuna ♥

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

Guides have been updated with English Trophy List names/descriptions (aside from Re:COM that has a couple trophies that the names are still unknown for)
  8. Setsuna ♥

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

True that makese sense indeed, I messaged both of them for clarification and here was the response I got
  9. Setsuna ♥

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Re: Completely Translated Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List! So does that mean there is only one trophy list for Kingdom Hearts ? As in if I pop in my NA copy next week my list will just switch from Japanese to English instead of giving me a whole new list ? Just want to confirm that I...
  10. Setsuna ♥

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

If they're a "preorder bonus" (or something included in all first launch copies) then they won't be on the disc if anything it'll be a code packaged with the game if not a code printed out with the receipt at pick up.
  11. Setsuna ♥

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

LOL yeah its a rare case, in my old store 2 years ago I was the only one but when I got transferred I guess you could say the KH fans from both stores collided :p I know quite a few major KH fans in my area, lucky for them they get the goods all for themselves at the GS stores they frequent
  12. Setsuna ♥

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

Can't wait to take that poster from my store once the marketing for it is over. Hopefully the other KH fan in my store didn't see it already, I'd have to fight her for it ... she got the 3DD standee last time and I was forever sad
  13. Setsuna ♥

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

Seems kind of late at this point, I can understand your excitement which is why I imported it not knowing when the US would get it but knowing I'd have to wait possibly 9 months made me import it day 1. Months have passed now, the US version got a Street Date and everything unlike when I...
  14. Setsuna ♥

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

I personally don't count it that way not way you do the same thing in both playthroughs, Rikus is a bit faster as preset decks and has a couple different bosses but for the most part I'm still going through all the same worlds do the same thing in each of them. 40 per playthrough ?! Where did...
  15. Setsuna ♥

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Difficulty Trophies don't stack in both games so you're looking at 3 playthroughs in KHFM and 6 in Re:CoM. Item slots are ok the only thing Unchanging Armor restricts are your weapons and accessories (if you play on beginner you get accessories preequipped which won't count against you). On...
Back