• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Setharoth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Return to KHI

so yeah.. its been a long time since i have been active here.... well was just wondering if anyone remember me or anything....
  2. S

Need more anime titles...

uh... i cant find any decent anime lately... please give me some good titles... here is everything i have either completed or am up to date with Ruouni Kenshin /Death note /Cowboy Bebop/ Mushishi / Spirited away / The girl who leapt through time /Princess Monoke /Nodame Cantabile / Tengen Toppa...
  3. S

Ribbons before blades

Ok this is a fight between me and silent one... and i want to test out this new character of mine.... and I will make the battle field once silent one has posted... oh yeah one last thing.... killswitch before you ask anything about joining this battle it is a no... I have already look at a...
  4. S

.:Blood: The silky ribbon of bliss:.

.:Blood: The silky ribbon of bliss:. A single leg was hanging from a windowsill. It was covered in blue cowhide and stitch in a style that is referred to a jean. The foot connected to this leathery parchment was bare in all aspects except for the calluses that were developed on the bottom. The...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► <^> Two Minute Horror Collection <^>

cool its good.... its nice to read something without actually having to pay full attention to it =P
  6. S

Fanfiction ► ~The Twelve Ballads of Leval~

hmm... *wondering if this is the first time that Reck has stalked someone or the first time looking for a disgusting scent* ...... i just wont say anything Reck.... -_-
  7. S

damn... i must stalk him some more... 0_o i mean um.... >_> protect him from his cray frans like... um.. KN YES KN... HIS CRAZY RAVING FAN... >_>... ok... i really phailed on that on... .... damn...
  8. S

-_-.. maybe i should track him down.. we do live inn the same state... XD... but i need to know his address... wait... Battlecry... WHERE DOES HE LIVE...
  9. S

-_- dont even compare yourself to those three..... your not even close... there is a fine line between overability and pure skill.... still your character is way to many ablities that aren't in a specific category. ps.dodging bullets easy, flying not really that great, if clones not that good...
  10. S

0_o... how would Belac fit into the story.. we have a elementalist, shaman dude, matter master, and a fighter.... that basically fills all the bases... and Belac is a little how should a say it over protected... he can manipulate any part of nature to his ease and he has a bunch of other...
  11. S

Fanfiction ► [.SinsofaDemon>

^_^ nice chapter i like how this fic revolves around naruto but it doesn't manipulate it.... since it is following the orginal plot...
  12. S

wow... this doesn't look good... a fighter (dumb fighter to be exact) and seth... wow.... that just seems like a fight waiting to happen... *obviously Seth would win though =P*
  13. S

0_0 OMG.... YOU POSTED.... and my dude is good with technology wow... thats messed up (hinting to his attacks)... XD but still great chapter... it would have been better if we could a chapter on a set pace like every saturday or every two or three days... >_> <_<... but still it is good... well...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► The Keybladers:A New Journey

Destiny Seeker... i miss her.. jen was so cool....good fan fic to ^_^
  15. S

0_0.... A....K....W.....A....R......D................M......O......M.....E......N......T...... *update soon*.... didn't interpret anything wrong.... not wrong at all.... at all... >_> <_<
Back