• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sephy 9 2 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

OH NOES PS3 HAS A Blue Screen of Death!!?

Lol wow man now the PS3 has a hardware issue of its own. For all PS3 owners out there don't register your bluetooth if it stops working or risk: Well at least customer service is going to replace it. My PS3's coating is kinda scratched up though from moving it, taking it on vacation, etc.
  2. S

The PS3 Home beta is about to begin

I was going to post this in the Sony section, but in fear of making an edited post a tad too long, I'm going to put it here. Anyway here's the most important tidbits from the invite email that I, along with other random registered Playstation 3 users, got from Sony, regarding participation in...
  3. S

Sony's spin on the Wiimote/VR Gloves

Looks like the method of copying ideas and combining them into a better concept didn't stop with HOME. Sony is at again. Hopefully they can finally turn all of these "great visions" into actual reality. VR/3D Controller for your Sony PS3 - Unwired View EDIT: Wait this should be moved into...
  4. S

PS3 Online Issue

Okay before I start, I want to make it clear that I took my PS3 out on vacation to a family member's house for little bit of entertainment while there. Anyway I was hoping to be able to get online since I'm playing alone but it seems like that isn't possible with the set-up they currently...
  5. S

3 PS3s do real time Ray Casting

I find this to be really interesting. YouTube - PS3 Real-time Ray-tracing Now my take on this: Raytracing/casting is possible with quite a few computers. The questions are, to what complexity and how quickly can it be rendered? Many factors influence the speed of rendering such as...
  6. S

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

This just made me wonder what about Sora and school forget his family? I'm sure Sora has over 600 absences. Lol KH promotes skipping of school. In the process of lawsuit. =D
  7. S

Who knows? But um based off the what the knight said post battle and what he gave the player, I'm pretty sure there are no major differences if any. That's probably it.
  8. S

The seph battle gave you a scene in FM. That for now is better than the reward from the knight.
  9. S

Theories do not cut it. Until proven otherwise that post-battle reward is unacceptable.
  10. S

I'm sorry but after making such a hard battle, to end up with that reward is BS. Nothing exciting about that at all. C'mon Nomura wtf.
  11. S

Phil Harrison Can't Give Away A PS3

Now that's hilarious. Lmao. Wow wish I was there to witness. Sony’s Phil Harrison Can’t Give Away PS3 Omg. And on top of that sales are dropping at a high rate as I predicted. Although I wonder why the biased media has not reported on how the Wii and 360 were also doing in Europe? I'm...
  12. S

Kojima Confirms MGS4 to be for the "Theater" System

Well unless this is a joke you all know what its for then. Stop with the rumors of multi-platform. It's over for now. Deal with it and get over it. Oh and Super Eclipse 100% chance huh? That's 1 one for us bud. Feature: Talkin' Metal Gear With Hideo Kojima - Kotaku
  13. S

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

It doesn't seem like it matters if your a high lvl. He moves way too fast. So with that said, you can't lock-on, and whoever the player was that got beat in 5 secs tried to glide....away from an arial attack. Wasn't too bright on his part. EDIT: How does the drive forms affect the knight's...
  14. S

Nvm I see the blue now that I'm looking for it. I admit you got me there. -__-
  15. S

I was joking but yeah I see every color except blue on his armor. You can also see the colors pretty easily before the sky turns dark in the beginning of the vid. The chest area is a darkish red. Nowhere near as bright as it is in the E.S. battle on the PS2. EDIT: Its not really the...
Back