• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sephiroth_spawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New Trailer Spoof

That was pretty awesome i sent it to a few of my friends
  2. S

Mickeys Keyblade

Ive been expecting it to happen actually...It would be Cruel if we couldnt test its powers
  3. S

New Scans!!!

this is gonna be like teh funnest world lol!
  4. S

I just thought you should know...

I had a dream today that we were all Vikings and had horned helmets and i had a fat drunky friend and Zombies were attacking and i had a stick and my stick broke so we all ran and i got seperated from my friend and wound up in some rich guys place with scooby doo and gang and we tryed to solve a...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► When will this end...

its pretty good, definitley different,...I like it Lol you should write some more....DAMN YOU SORA!!!!!
  6. S

New Info I think?

i get PS mag too and ive seen the KH2 one none of it is new really
  7. S

sora's outfit

you wouldnt beileve how many times this has been posted! v_v yes that may be true but before you post try to think of a more complex theory..one that hasnt been used before ok ^_^
  8. S

a demo of kh 2?(this should be a spoiler)

that dont make me confused..you make me confused....and why would rumors be a spoiler? your whole paragraph made no sense to me whatsoever, im suggesting you either retype it or try to explain some of the things your saying to us? eh? not trying to sound mean or flaming you but its the truth
  9. S

axel theory

that might have been maybe in the game theres a flashback of axel saving sora..or maybe on another occasion who knows? Not a bad thought i guess i never Read Axel sayign that i guess i should start over huh? =I
  10. S

Fanfiction ► The Odd Couple(Co-Written by wolfchild)

OMG poor cloud..BEING TORTURED AND HAVING HIS POPTARTS STOLEN RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE!!!!!!!!! I love it...uuhhhh9/10
  11. S

How many times ?

How many times have you watched the trailers for FF7 AC? ive counted ive watched one 27 times
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy Lol Wow this has been one heck of a drama! great though
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Sephys awakened!!!

2nd pathetic attempt....YAY...okay i know it was a short battle last time but im sorry it will be better this time i promise. thank you for giving your time to read my story... RATED PG-13 due to mild language CHAPTER 2 - An Unexpected Turn of Events Tifa, Barret,and Vincent were the only...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Sephys awakened!!!

Hey man your who inspired me to write one anyway...yea i was gettin bored...
Back