• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sephiroth_rulez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kh hearts boss battles

What are your favorite boss fights? What are the worst? Who is the hardest to beat and who is the easiest? List your best and worst kh bosses (by game or for the entire series). Let's talk bosses. You can even include bosses you think should have been.
  2. S

I'm back?

Nope not at all. New friends are just as good as old ones :)
  3. S

I'm back?

Wow that sig is definitely a throwback lol.
  4. S

I'm back?

I dusted off my old account after 13 years, surprised it still exists honestly. Most (or all) probably don't remember me but just wanted to say hi :)
  5. S

animating

i want to start animating sprites but i need to know what program is good to start with
  6. S

heartless!

not sure where this goes since the rippers hangout is closed
  7. S

where are the sprites?

havent been on in a while and just wondering if theres still a thread for people who make kh sprites
  8. S

kh tcg

i just got it and its pretty cool, anyone else played it yet?
  9. S

Powerman 5000!!!

I just got their new cd, it rocks! Has anyone else heard it yet?
  10. S

What Should've Been in KH2

i think there should have been more hidden bosses like the weapons from ff7 or maybe you could fight the dead org members from CoM in the collesium
  11. S

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

I would have to say tifa
  12. S

donald's nobody/heartless weapon

where do you get donald's nobody and heartless weapon? i already have both of goofy's.
  13. S

If u have a stradegy guide post all typos u see

uh, under hercules it should be headbutt, thats what he does, he runs and does that headbutt attack
  14. S

Good places to train Master/Final?

you have to collect drive orbs while in master to level it up. heres the best way to level up wisdom and maste. wisdom: go to twtnw: the alley between. make sure you have enough drive bars to enter drive, go into the next room and fight all the shadows and turn into wisdom, each kill will...
  15. S

drive form levels?

i didnt think about that, ill try it
Back