• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SePhIrOtH95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Steampunk

Isent this the movie called 9? YouTube - 9 Trailer (HQ)9? But its not disney...
  2. S

First chapter of Days

If anyone would like to read it here it is :Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days 0 - Read Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days chapter 0 online.
  3. S

Terra Ven and Aqua

Well thats wierd we beat terra in FM2 :s How did he end up there?
  4. S

King's message

In the end of kh2 Sora and the gang recieved a message from the King, what do you gays think is written inside? Sorry if there was already a thread.
  5. S

Terra Ven and Aqua

But sora masters or maybe all three things ( melee, acro and magic) so normally he would be able to beat anyone of the three? Like in Kh2fm
  6. S

Coded

Just one question how will we get coded on our phones? do we need internet connection? Download?
  7. S

Terra Ven and Aqua

But what would youguys think if one of the three was against sora not refering to the enigmatic soldier
  8. S

Terra Ven and Aqua

I was just wandering who would be the strongest out of the three, I think it would be terra becuz hez bigger and all. Plz Share ur Ideas.
  9. S

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Omg there were somany theads like this... Btw I think its when u see all the FF chars fight!
  10. S

Wait or not to wait that is the question

Oki thanks rain really helped me decide hehe. So, it seems like im getting it August ^^
  11. S

Wait or not to wait that is the question

Can i ask how much of you guys are going to wwait for the english version of days? Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) - Play-Asia.com<----- it says in comes out in August. Is it worth waiting? Thanks
  12. S

The Special Food of BBS?

in Kh2 the sea salt ice cream was there because i think that Nomura tasted one and liked it?? and the papou fruit was invented O.o correct me if im wrong plz
  13. S

Keyblade question..

Is it possible to snach the the keychain from the keyblade, and if it were possible would it turn out like TAV's? :dizzy: thanks in avance ^^ plz no flaming:dizzy:
  14. S

New Scan of Magazine Cover.

the org XII looks soo badass here >.<
  15. S

BBS and Days secret endings?

Srry if there is already a thread on this. Im just wondering if there was a secret ending in days or bbs what would it be KH3 new side story??? plz whare ur ideas
Back