• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sephiroth3008

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Most powerfull deck

me is common puting in like 4-6 slights in arow then a elixer do the slights again followed by a megalixer,but thats how it works fro me everybodys deck is defirent.
  2. S

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

well disney is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL!! but mickey is a cool guy.
  3. S

Is Demyx Not Loved?

one of my friends hate kingdom hearts with a passion but loves organization 13 (because he like naruto and they are similar the akatsuki) and his favorite is demyx and i think he is very cool!!
  4. S

358/2 days playable characters

all 14 members will be playable.
  5. S

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA yes but why couldn't they give us final mix also i mean just translate the text and make it compatiable with a north american ps2!! it would be less of a chore than geting new voice actors, new text, and making it compatible even if its a fan thing all of my friends...
  6. S

kh2:final mix2

well they better get generous before i get really pissed!!!!
  7. S

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

dodge roll, glide, leaf bracer, explosion, scan, stun impact, and zentutken or however you spell it im too lazy to check!
  8. S

The world's enemy

i just saw a vid of a sephiroth fight with the world's enemy playing in the backround you think that would be a good song for the kh3 sephiroth fight?? http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mFTzWgfsTs (i apologize if the link is broke)
  9. S

kingdom hearts 2 manga vol. 3

yes chain of memories has 2 volumes
  10. S

kingdom hearts 2 manga vol. 3

does anyone know when volume 3 of the kh 2 magna comes out??
  11. S

kingdom key replica

not the 1/6 scale keyblades!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. S

kingdom key replica

does anyone know a website where i can get a life size not 1/6 scale replica keyblade???
  13. S

who thinks KH 2 FM+ is coming stateside?

don't ask me what i would do if i could get one for the U.S
  14. S

your favorate FF heros in kh

mine r cloud, auron, and sephiroth......he was a good guy too in final fantasy 7 crisis core!!!
  15. S

Best keyblade

ONE WINGED ANGEL and DIAMOND DUST all the way!!
Back